Disgusting!

Red

I'm so tired of wasting my time even watching these damn Bills, and coming to this board to post about it.

Yeah, I know, some smart @$$ will write 'then stop writing', but following this team for the past decade has become an experience in the depths of masochism.

I really am not in the least interested in self-flagellation or mutilation, but watching this abysmal team week-in and week-out hurts. I can't help but care because I love the Bills, but how am I being rewarded for supporting this team by Mr. Wilson, Russ 'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon, and heckle and jeckle (AKA Modrak and Guy) in the personnel departments?

This team is actually getting worse.

If I was Trent I'd twist my ankle too, to simply save my LIFE from the jailbreak of defenders constantly pouring through the line. How many times did we see #99 of the Patriots look like a star today? That is an extraordinarily sub-par player there, and who is responsible? Once again, Chambers. On one play, Chambers did his best defensive lineman "swim" move, allowing #99 into the backfield and blowing up the play. What Chambers forgot to realize, was that he plays on the OFFENSIVE line (or maybe he does realize it and is just doing a Pro Bowl job of being offensive). The guy sucks.

Then, Scott pulled similar moves a couple of times, allowing defender Banta-Cain- who was at one time on waivers from the Patriots- look like a stud LB and blowing up plays in the backfield.

Van Pelt does not deserve to hold the headset of an offensive coordinator, let alone call plays. That first drive was magic, but then that idiot (was it Gaddis?) was flagged for a false start. on the freakin' 2!!!!! The only other highlight drive was the defensive 3-and-out the Bills forced on the Pats to start the second half.

Otherwise, this was an embarrassment.

I give Incognito credit, he had a couple of penalties (the block in the back one was a joke), but he played solid for someone coming in with only 2-3 days of practice.

Reed having his head up somewhere dark with 4 minutes to play and dropping that sure TD. Reed fumbling a kick return.

Maybin being offsides ON AN ONSIDE KICK THAT WE RECOVERED!!!

The only Bills players in this game who were worth a damn were 1.) Fred Jackson, 2.) Poz, and 3.) Incognito.

What happened to the 'O' after that first drive? How did they fall apart? Why did they leave the run game?

I'm so sick of this franchise, this ownership, and this inept front office. I really don't know how as a player (especially on defense), they can keep taking the physical pounding that is the NFL game, keep losing, and keep coming back. Say what you want about injuries, but this team is not good enough.

I'm so sick of 'Tampa 2', and its predication on a porous run 'D' and zone coverage that leaves pockets of 10-15 yards for teams like the Patriots and Welker to exploit as they constantly move the chains.

If I was Owens I'd quit. I would not want to be on this team next year. This has got to be THE most pathetic team in the league.

Now the Redskins have Allen. Most likely will get Shanahan as well, despite all of the backtracking. Seattle is rumored and has names it is targeting. Cleveland is close to terms with Holmgren. And what are the Bills doing? Watching the rest of the league correct themselves, while we sit coddling a blanket promising to shake things up and nothing happens?

Brandon, Modrak, and Guy are OUR Vinny Cerrato. They are rot in our organization. Their heads need to roll. If not, I'm done.

three seasons of 7-9. Now 5-11 when Brandon has the nerve to say, after the Cleveland loss, that the front office "did everything in its power" to field a winner. It was a nice try to attempt to distance himself from Jauron, but Brandon is pathetic. Modrak and Guy are proven losers. If Brandon and the front office worked so hard, why has the team REGRESSED? Answer: because Modrak, Guy, and Brandon are not competent.

We have got to get a top notch NFL GM that has built a winner before.

I'm so tired of wasting my time even watching these damn Bills, and coming to this board to post about it.

Yeah, I know, some smart @$$ will write 'then stop writing', but following this team for the past decade has become an experience in the depths of masochism.

I really am not in the least interested in self-flagellation or mutilation, but watching this abysmal team week-in and week-out hurts. I can't help but care because I love the Bills, but how am I being rewarded for supporting this team by Mr. Wilson, Russ 'Barnum & Bailey' Brandon, and heckle and jeckle (AKA Modrak and Guy) in the personnel departments?

If I was Trent I'd twist my ankle too, to simply save my LIFE from the jailbreak of defenders constantly pouring through the line. How many times did we see #99 of the Patriots look like a star today? That is an extraordinarily sub-par player there, and who is responsible? Once again, Chambers. On one play, Chambers did his best defensive lineman "swim" move, allowing #99 into the backfield and blowing up the play. What Chambers forgot to realize, was that he plays on the OFFENSIVE line (or maybe he does realize it and is just doing a Pro Bowl job of being offensive). The guy sucks.

Then, Scott pulled similar moves a couple of times, allowing defender Banta-Cain- who was at one time on waivers from the Patriots- look like a stud LB and blowing up plays in the backfield.

Van Pelt does not deserve to hold the headset of an offensive coordinator, let alone call plays. That first drive was magic, but then that idiot (was it Gaddis?) was flagged for a false start. on the freakin' 2!!!!! The only other highlight drive was the defensive 3-and-out the Bills forced on the Pats to start the second half.

I give Incognito credit, he had a couple of penalties (the block in the back one was a joke), but he played solid for someone coming in with only 2-3 days of practice.

Reed having his head up somewhere dark with 4 minutes to play and dropping that sure TD. Reed fumbling a kick return.

The only Bills players in this game who were worth a damn were 1.) Fred Jackson, 2.) Poz, and 3.) Incognito.

What happened to the 'O' after that first drive? How did they fall apart? Why did they leave the run game?

I'm so sick of this franchise, this ownership, and this inept front office. I really don't know how as a player (especially on defense), they can keep taking the physical pounding that is the NFL game, keep losing, and keep coming back. Say what you want about injuries, but this team is not good enough.

I'm so sick of 'Tampa 2', and its predication on a porous run 'D' and zone coverage that leaves pockets of 10-15 yards for teams like the Patriots and Welker to exploit as they constantly move the chains.

If I was Owens I'd quit. I would not want to be on this team next year. This has got to be THE most pathetic team in the league.

Now the Redskins have Allen. Most likely will get Shanahan as well, despite all of the backtracking. Seattle is rumored and has names it is targeting. Cleveland is close to terms with Holmgren. And what are the Bills doing? Watching the rest of the league correct themselves, while we sit coddling a blanket promising to shake things up and nothing happens?

Brandon, Modrak, and Guy are OUR Vinny Cerrato. They are rot in our organization. Their heads need to roll. If not, I'm done.

three seasons of 7-9. Now 5-11 when Brandon has the nerve to say, after the Cleveland loss, that the front office "did everything in its power" to field a winner. It was a nice try to attempt to distance himself from Jauron, but Brandon is pathetic. Modrak and Guy are proven losers. If Brandon and the front office worked so hard, why has the team REGRESSED? Answer: because Modrak, Guy, and Brandon are not competent.

Red, Don't let it get to you. It is what it is. It is what it has been for a very long time. Sad but true. I get a chuckle out of those who steadfastly defend the owner of this monstrosity.

you've only been following this disaster for a decade? hurry up and get out now while you...there are those of us who have been following this joke for 40 plus years. Purge yourself before its too late.

Red, Don't let it get to you. It is what it is. It is what it has been for a very long time. Sad but true. I get a chuckle out of those who steadfastly defend the owner of this monstrosity.

Our fan base is frustrated. We just want a winner. Winning the division. Even a winning season if it was possible.

The Decade of Drought is a decade to forget.

I have followed this team since OJ and the 70's. I would root for another team but I was born and raised in Buffalo. The Bills are part of my DNA. Friend, after a couple of decades of watching this crap, you will get used to this feeling. You won't like it, none of us do, but this is part of being a fan of the Bills. Ralph will hire a "B" tier coach and a "B" tier GM, keep Guy and Modrick, and the losing will never end. Life goes on.

Fear not my friend. Now that this season is officially over we can look forward to the offseason when Ralph and Russ pull their magic and get a spectacular GM who doesn't see the Bills as a steaming pile of ****, but rather as the diamond in the rough we all know to be true. Who then hires the coach that will take us to the promised land .. the superbowl! 19 - 0 in 2010 baby! All us fans have to do is Billieve one more year and buy up all the tickets and merchandise we can find!

And now if you will excuse me, it is time for my medication and Eliza Dushku just arrived begging me to go to bed with her.

you've only been following this disaster for a decade? hurry up and get out now while you...there are those of us who have been following this joke for 40 plus years. Purge yourself before its too late.

In the words of my younger brethren, "Word up". I laughed, too, when I read the "I've been following this team for a decade part".......

Fear not my friend. Now that this season is officially over we can look forward to the offseason when Ralph and Russ pull their magic and get a spectacular GM who doesn't see the Bills as a steaming pile of ****, but rather as the diamond in the rough we all know to be true. Who then hires the coach that will take us to the promised land .. the superbowl! 19 - 0 in 2010 baby! All us fans have to do is Billieve one more year and buy up all the tickets and merchandise we can find!

And now if you will excuse me, it is time for my medication and Eliza Dushku just arrived begging me to go to bed with her.

Oh if it were only true, we'd be at your doorstep seeking advice on your magic touch :lol:;)

And, despite of all this, you will remain "faithful", and we'll hear from you next week.

doing something else next Sunday, as long as the weather holds out... if said weather does not hold out, extra sleep time. No way, no how watching these stumblebums in the freakin Georgia Dome against the equally irrelevant Atlanta Falcons.

:doh:

If the Colts are 15-0, I'll watch that game, rooting for the Colts to go 16-0.

I'd actually want the GM who DOES see the team as a steaming pile of SteveStojan, since that's precisely what they are.

I'm done. I feel like I'm on "Intervention," and the Bills are my alcoholic brother. No matter what anybody does, he still screws up and everybody suffers. It's an extreme analogy, and I apologize to anyone actually in that situation, but you don't stop caring in those cases, you withdraw support. You don't give him money and you don't let him live in your spare room. In the Bills' case, you don't buy tickets, you don't buy jerseys and you don't even watch on TV. You write letters to OBD and send e-mails. If the Bills are going to change, the fans have to change. Stop embracing this crap year after year after freakin year and calling it loving your team.

I'm done. I feel like I'm on "Intervention," and the Bills are my alcoholic brother. No matter what anybody does, he still screws up and everybody suffers. It's an extreme analogy, and I apologize to anyone actually in that situation, but you don't stop caring in those cases, you withdraw support. You don't give him money and you don't let him live in your spare room. In the Bills' case, you don't buy tickets, you don't buy jerseys and you don't even watch on TV. You write letters to OBD and send e-mails. If the Bills are going to change, the fans have to change. Stop embracing this crap year after year after freakin year and calling it loving your team.

We can't. It truly is an addiction, possibly worse than crack.