Honest opinion of Fewell

bisonbrigade

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry got hosed today IMO. Granted, Bellicheat has better ingredients but the blue print was there.

1. Why did they get away from runnning it down the Pats throats? It worked the first drive and they abandon it. The Pats really missed their DTs today and our line can't pass protect. OBVIOUS!!!

2. The Pats played their cards perfectly. Every Bills opponent should play a coservative run oriented game. Mix in the occasional playaction and call it a day. No need to take chances, the Bills can't score.

How CAN you judge him with 17 guys on IR???

How can you judge any coach with that many injuries?

They need talent bad on Defense, Williams, Schobel, Poz and Byrd and Wilson are the only ones that make plays on a constant level. The rest are backups.

I am done with the Donte Whitner experiment. also done with the Tampa 2.

You cant judge him also because he has no QB or OLine to work with.

I feel sorry for him if he goes, I think he is a stand up guy but when you have the worst run defense in the league ya gots to go.

What is your honest opinion of Perry Fewells coaching job. I think he is doing a pretty good job with the players he has on the team. Way better than Jauron ever did. That being said I still would like a top tier coach. If the team cannot et one I say stick with him. The team plays hard, agrressive, and is competitive.

No. That is all I have to say about him being our HC.

How CAN you judge him with 17 guys on IR???

How can you judge any coach with that many injuries?

They need talent bad on Defense, Williams, Schobel, Poz and Byrd and Wilson are the only ones that make plays on a constant level. The rest are backups.

I am done with the Donte Whitner experiment. also done with the Tampa 2.

You cant judge him also because he has no QB or OLine to work with.

I feel sorry for him if he goes, I think he is a stand up guy but when you have the worst run defense in the league ya gots to go.

He can be judged for poor clock management, which has has been guilty of in multiple games, and his refusal to play Maybin, Harris, etc., as if he believes that a few wins and he has a legitimate shot at the HC job next year. He is knee deep in responsibility for our Tampa 2, no run defense "defense". This team needs a real HC, who can manage a game, the clock, and get players to play with discipline. Enough already with the false start penalties, for example the next guy who gets flagged for a false start will be summarily shot......

I think he is a better head coach than a defensive coordinator. If we don't get one of the "name" coaches, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping Perry instead of hiring another "hot" coordinator. A revamped front office is what this team lacks more than any other...

If this teams sees the light AND someone of experience is willing to work for meddlesome Ralph and treasurer Jeff, the new GM is not retaining Perry Fewell. I can't recall a new GM keeping the old HC, unless of course you count Marv Levy having no issue with Mularkey before the latter resigned.

Without a complete overhaul in the front office, the team will ride the wave between mediocrity and awful. They've successfully kept people interested with gimmick moves while avoiding the real changes this team desperately needed in the wake of TD's demise.

RW's advanced age is holding this team back by not making long term decisions.

I was sorta' on the Fewell bandwagon, one foot on, one foot off. I figured if he found a way to get these guys to beat NE, it would sway me. To be honest, the team didn't look a whole lot different today that any of those last 12 losses vs NE. I realize the Bills are severely undermanned but still, they were home and NE was missing guys too.

SO after losing another to NE, sorry Perry,,,,i want to blow this thing up and just start over with someone from outside the organization,

I was sorta' on the Fewell bandwagon, one foot on, one foot off. I figured if he found a way to get these guys to beat NE, it would sway me. To be honest, the team didn't look a whole lot different today that any of those last 12 losses vs NE. I realize the Bills are severely undermanned but still, they were home and NE was missing guys too.

SO after losing another to NE, sorry Perry,,,,i want to blow this thing up and just start over with someone from outside the organization,

What needs to be blown up first however, is the brass. A GM, HC, coordinators.....then weed out the non-performers, like Chambers, Whitner, Kelsay, Jonathon Scott, etc, etc.

What is your honest opinion of Perry Fewells coaching job. I think he is doing a pretty good job with the players he has on the team. Way better than Jauron ever did. That being said I still would like a top tier coach. If the team cannot et one I say stick with him. The team plays hard, agrressive, and is competitive.

Define "way better". Let's see they still have numerous off-sides penalties. Maybin still plays DE. Josh Reed still plays. Hardy and Johnson are still inactive. Please define what Fewell has done with the exception of activating Roscoe(still doesn't get any offensive snaps) and startign a journeyman QB that threw for less than 100 yards last week.

RW's advanced age is holding this team back by not making long term decisions.

I can't say I'm confident that Fewell could do the job well. He has shown Jauron-type flaws.

I wish we knew what actually happened as decisions were being made about personnel. I know we never will, because NFL management and coaches know what all executives in big corporations know. If you rat out on the leadership, even after you leave the organization, you are "dead" (careerwise). Other top bananas will never trust you.

Is the problem that Wilson has not allowed these guys the power to do their job (decisions, money, etc.)? Or is it that Ralph has hired badly numerous times? Either way, Wilson is the problem, but it would tell us how much blame rests with the rest of the staff.

He can be judged for poor clock management, which has has been guilty of in multiple games, and his refusal to play Maybin, Harris, etc., as if he believes that a few wins and he has a legitimate shot at the HC job next year. He is knee deep in responsibility for our Tampa 2, no run defense "defense". This team needs a real HC, who can manage a game, the clock, and get players to play with discipline. Enough already with the false start penalties, for example the next guy who gets flagged for a false start will be summarily shot......

Wow, refusing to play Maybin is a reason to dump Fewell?

Wow :wallbash::o:doh::wallbash::bag: