LT: Russell Okung

LG: Andy Levitre

C: Eric Wood

RG: Kendall Simmons

RT: Brad Butler

DE: Aaron Schobel

DT: Marcus Stroud

DT: Kyle Williams

DE: Aaron Maybin (please let this be a good idea)

LB: Paul Posluszny

LB: Kawika Mitchell

LB: Bryan Scott

CB: Leodis McKelvin

CB: Terrence McGee

FS: Jarius Byrd

SS: George Wilson.

Still, I think at least one of the jobs up there will go to our 2nd round pick, and there may be at least one more UFA starter, unless the new FO just blows the thing up.

Here's my attempt at this:

QB - David Carr / Brady Quinn / Sam Bradford

RB - Fred Jackson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

WR - Lee Evans

WR - James Hardy/Steve Johnson

slot WR - Josh Reed

TE - Derrick Fine/Shawn Nelson

LT - draft / Demetrious Bell

LG - Levitre

C - Hartgartner

RG - Woods

RT - Butler

DE - Schobel & Maybin

DT - Kyle Williams

DT - Marcus Stroud

DE - Kelsay

OLB - Mitchell

ILB - rookie McClain

OLB - Posloszny

SS - Whitner

FS - Byrd

CB - McGee

CB - McKelvin

Nickel - Florence

K & P - no change

QB- No clue.

HB1- Jackson

HB1A- Lynch

WR- Evans

WR- No clue. Best FA, or Johnson, or Hardy

TE- Nelson

LT- Best FA/Draft available

LG- Levitre

C- Incognito

RG- Wood

RT- Butler

---------------

DT- Williams

DT- Stroud

DE- Kelsay

DE- Schobel

MLB- Poz

SOLB- Best FA/Draft available

WOLB- Harris

SS- Scott

FS- Byrd

Needs: LT, QB, SOLB

My favorites for QB: We need to pick up a vet but for rookies: LeFevour or Pike (both should be available in the second round)

For SOLB: People are excited about McClain, but I don't see a lot of speed from him. Am I wrong about this? Who else should be available in draft/FA?

I don't pretend to know anything about LT prospects, rookies or otherwise.

Most notable omissions: Whitner, Mitchell, Schouman, Ellison

Good but lets assume Wood not ready until at least mid season.

Bell

Levitre

Incognito

Butler

Meredith

more likely

what makes you guys think that Richie Incognito can play C?

the only time he played center was in college during a training camp practice. he had played more tackle than center.

QB- No clue.

HB1- Jackson

HB1A- Lynch

WR- Evans

TE- Nelson

LG- Levitre

C- Incognito

RG- Wood

RT- Butler

---------------

DT- Williams

DT- Stroud

DE- Kelsay

DE- Schobel

MLB- Poz

WOLB- Harris

SS- Scott

FS- Byrd

My favorites for QB: We need to pick up a vet but for rookies: LeFevour or Pike (both should be available in the second round)

For SOLB: People are excited about McClain, but I don't see a lot of speed from him. Am I wrong about this? Who else should be available in draft/FA?

:rolleyes: D-Line is exactly the same...

The only reason I clicked was to see who you have at quarterback. I think both Mitchell and Whitner will be starting. If they're not, then this defense will be worse than it was this year, by far. I've also noticed you don't think we'll be starting any corners. Interesting approach, but I don't agree with this.

QB Jason Campbell - FA

RB Fred Jackson

RB Marshawn Lynch

WR Lee Evans

WR Steve Johnson

TE Shawn Nelson

LT Trent Williams - 1st Round

LG Andy Levitre

C Jeff Hangartner

RG Richie Incognito

RT Brad Butler

P Brian Mooreman

K Rian Lindell

DE Aaron Schobel

DE Chris Kelsay

DT Marcus Stroud

DT Kyle Williams

OLB Kawika Mitchell

MLB Paul Poszluszny

OLB Chris Draft

CB Terrance McGee

CB Leodis McKelvin

Nickel CB Drayton Florence

Dime CB Reggie Corner

FS Jarious Byrd

SS Donte Whitner

PR - McKelvin

KR - McKelvin & McGee

Love the idea of Jason Campbell. I don't think Pennington is the answer he's not the type of quarterback that could succeed in Buffalo, BUT, his accuracy and good decision-making would be refreshing. I kind of have a feeling that if the Eagles don't make a deep playoff run, they might be ready to move on with McNabb, and roll with Kolb after this season. If that happens, which is a big if, I think the Bills would have their answer. Obviously just an idea, but could be possible.

QB - Bhrom

RB - Jackson

FB - FA Signing

WR - Evans

WR - Hardy (Unless they resign TO)]

Slot Reciever - Reed

Center -Hangartner

LT - 1st Round Pick

RT - Bell

LG- Levitre

RG- FA Signing (Wood if he returns which I doubt - 305 pounders do not recover this injury like db or wr)

TE - Nelson

DT - Stroud

DT - Williams

DE - Schoble

DE - Kelsey

MLB - Poz

WLB - Scott

SLB - FA Signing or 2nd Round Pick

CB- McGee

CB - McKelvin

SS - Wilson - He makes plays

FS -Byrd

Nickle - Florance or Corner - the other one is released

I actually hope the BB go to a 3 - 4 on D,Move Maybin to OLB (Utilized like Paup), Hope John DiG returns to ILB (And call the D Signals - he is smarter than Poz) and pick up 2-3LB via draft and FA. The 3-4 defence in our divison has kicked our ass - join the crowd management

I envison Donte being traded or released, Lynch being traded for a 3rd (Off Field changes it down from a 2nd) The BB draft LeFevour in late 2nd early 3rd and groom him) I really like Lefevour - but I am prejudice, I live 15 miles from CMU(But am moving back to WNY after being gone for 29 yrs)

The BB are a young team, with many injuries hurting the depth, they truly need a good strength/conditioning trainer

Fitz will be back as a back up

Spencer Johnson gets resigned (Unless they change to 3-4), McCargo is not tendered, Ellis stays as a back up, Langston stays as a backup at nickle, Welding Goes

Chris Draft Stays as a back up

Moorman and Lindel both stay

Stuper stays

Fine is a huge ?

Ellison if recoved stays

QB- No clue.

HB1- Jackson

HB1A- Lynch

WR- Evans

TE- Nelson

LG- Levitre

C- Incognito

RG- Wood

RT- Butler

---------------

DT- Williams

DT- Stroud

DE- Kelsay

DE- Schobel

MLB- Poz

WOLB- Harris

SS- Scott

FS- Byrd

schobel and kelsay still the starting DEs?? yikes....time to move on --altho they both had decent years

This all assuming we keep the 4-3, but I maintain that playing the likes of Chris Draft, John Corto, Marcus Buggs, Ashlee Palmer, Todd Johnson, and Bryon Scott has had MUCH more to do with our ****ty run defense than what's going on between Kelsay and Schobel. Not to mention the lopsided TOP we're consistently on the wrong end of.

Personally I didnt think Marcus Buggs played all that bad when he was in the game.

TE- Nelson

LG- Levitre

C- Incognito

RG- Wood

RT- Butler

---------------

wasnt icognito a good tackle in college, and wasnt wood a center. Lets try using our players at the right positions and see what happends. Not to mention where is Hargartner? Wood may also have a career ender(maybe not), he is still a ? in my book untill we hear about his return to the game and strength. If he will be back to form that would be great

QB- No clue.

HB1- Jackson

HB1A- Lynch

WR- Evans

TE- Nelson

LG- Levitre

C- Incognito

RG- Wood

RT- Butler

---------------

DT- Williams

DT- Stroud

DE- Kelsay

DE- Schobel

MLB- Poz

WOLB- Harris

SS- Scott

FS- Byrd

the only reason i looked at this is to see draft or free agency prospects. All you did was basically list our current roster and put a ? mark next to open positions. Pair this with your lack of info on the line, and I dont think you can be that bored because you couldnt fact check or look at prospects in the draft or fa. try again.

i am hesitant of the brohm idea, but i am a bit optomistic. we still need an insurance policy, and NOT pennington. Part of me thinks Brady Quinn has never been submerged in a starting role and may come cheap. I do not think he is the answer, but is still somewhat unproven. Jason Campbell...I have no idea what to think of him. I wouldnt be upset, but he is not long term. HE might be a bridge for grooming a draft pick

Hangartner is better than Incognito. Hangartner isn't bad. he is fine. If we are going to replace anyone, it might as well be our bad players. Incognito is a good short term fix, but I don't want him as a long term fix. Are we really that bad of a team that we take a player and start him who was cut from one of the worst teams in the league?

STARTER BACKUP

QB Brohm Pike/Redman/Carr

RB Jackson Lynch

FB Weaver (eagles)

WR Evans Hardy

WR Bryant (Bucs)

WR3 Johnson

TE Nelson Crumpler

LT Levitre

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Incognito

RT Butler

DE Johnson Williams

NT Pickett (packers)

DE Stroud Williams

OLB Maybin Ellis

ILB Morrison (raiders) Palmer

ILB Poz Buggs

OLB Howard (raiders) Ellis

SS Wilson Scott

FS Byrd Whitner

CB McGee Florence

CB McKelvin Corner

NB Florence Lankster

I think that squad with a competent coach like Fewell could get enough wins to take the division. Just my opinion.

STARTER BACKUP

QB Brohm Pike/Redman/Carr

RB Jackson Lynch

FB Weaver (eagles)

WR Evans Hardy

WR Bryant (Bucs)

WR3 Johnson

TE Nelson Crumpler

LT Levitre

LG Wood

C Hangartner

RG Incognito

RT Butler

DE Johnson Williams

NT Pickett (packers)

DE Stroud Williams

OLB Maybin Ellis

ILB Morrison (raiders) Palmer

ILB Poz Buggs

OLB Howard (raiders) Ellis

SS Wilson Scott

FS Byrd Whitner

CB McGee Florence

CB McKelvin Corner

NB Florence Lankster

I think that squad with a competent coach like Fewell could get enough wins to take the division. Just my opinion.

Is Leonard Weaver a free agent again after this year? I wanted the Bills to sign him (or Heath Evans) as a free agent this offseason. I also thought Alge Crumpler would be a great addition. I also wanted the Bills to make a run at Jonathan Vilma and Brandon Moore. Any of these players (except Vilma) would have been inexpensive upgrades for the Bills. Of course I also wanted them to sign Rod Coleman and his comeback was aborted. But he would have come cheaply so nothing lost.

Sorry. You lost me when you have only 1 replacement in the front 7 on defense.

But, i now understand why you liked dick jauron so much. You think exactly like him, because that lineup is the type of cockamamie thing he'd think up. Your lineup is great if the goal is to extend the non-playoff streak to 11 seasons next year.

Our D-line is great wouldn't mind another solid DT though. Look at the stats and for those who havn't heard this or refuse to accept it it is the jab of our LBs to stop the run our line is suppose to penetrate and they do that well as far as LB I believe they still want to put Maybin there. An improved Offense also improves our D. Not that you'll accept this that would give you one less thing to cry about with almost no intelligent out look.