Is anyone excited for the game Sunday?

zow2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take choosing our 1st rd-er one spot lower if we beat NE this weekend. Yeah, I'd like us to get the highest draft pick possible, but I hate the patriots even more and I am SICK of losing to them.

This game means nothing, don't you get it? Beat NE when it counts and that matters. All this would mean is a worse draft pick. Jeez.

This game means nothing, don't you get it? Beat NE when it counts and that matters. All this would mean is a worse draft pick. Jeez.

Sorry for getting excited about a divisional game. You must have stopped watching the Bills already and are waiting for next year. I want my team to beat a division rival. In a losing season, that's all I really care about, if the season doesn't mean playoffs after the regular season. I don't understand how 'fans' can cheer for 'their' team when they are winning, but in a losing season you don't want them to win so they can get a better draft pick. Great loyalty

oh yeah I really want to gibve Ralph, Littman and Russ a reason to turn the !@#$ing team over to Fool

This type of comment never ceases to amaze and frustrate me. But I guess we all get to choose what kind of fan we want to be, even a misguided one like yourself. :thumbsup:

Nobody here has forgotten the season opener, and a victory this weekend would purge a lot of demons for the Bills and fans alike. I view this as a huge game for our team, for Buffalo. This is our AFC Championship game (and the Colts is our 2009 SB) and I'm as psyched about this game as I was the season opener.

PTR said it best -- this is our "Come to Jesus" game.

Whomever's going to the game, rock RWS; Richie Incognito, welcome to Buffalo and give 'em all hell (avoid the 15 yd variety, please)!!; TO get well and show them what you're capable of; Freddy, do your thing; Fitzy...Fitzy... yo Fitzpatick!! For god's sake Fitzy pay attention here and show a little accuracy!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a huge feather in the cap for Perry Fewell if he can end this silly losing streak vs. NE. It's a meaningful game for the Pats so it would be extra nice. There's not much talk on this board about the actual game?!? I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to watching it. I'm so sick of going to these Pats games at RWS and seeing Brady, Moss,, etc...just walk in like they own the place with their smug faces...do what they want, and then get on a plane with their W.

I hope the Bills make Brady VERY uncomfortable in the pocket and the weather is so bitter cold that the Pats just look lifeless out there while the Bills play out of their minds.

please des dts lbs cbs etc. please?

Were going to win this game

Perry Fewell Is undefeated as a head coach at the Ralph :w00t::thumbsup:

these type of stats get on my nerves sometimes because they give me hope, then when we come up short....

is it better to just lose as opposed to hoping to win to eventually lose anyway? i honestly dont know.

btw THANKS FOR THIS STAT. U JUST GAVE ME SOME MUCH NEEDED HOPE!

I've talked myself into being excited for it. I figure this and the Colts game are as close to playoff games as we get. Plus I just hate the pats so much, I want to see that confused look on belicheats face when he fails on another 4th down. Parrish is gonna break a punt for a TD this week. :thumbsup:

cool. playoff games where both teams advance!

This should be Perry Fewel's Super Bowl. I expect him to be jacked up for it, and I'm hoping that spreads to the players. If he can help the team go 3-3 in the division, despite no hope for the playoffs, I think that would say a lot. I'm looking forward to it.

I've talked myself into being excited for it. I figure this and the Colts game are as close to playoff games as we get. Plus I just hate the pats so much, I want to see that confused look on belicheats face when he fails on another 4th down. Parrish is gonna break a punt for a TD this week. :thumbsup:

He's due. His return average is half that of two years ago (6 yd vs 12)

What a huge feather in the cap for Perry Fewell if he can end this silly losing streak vs. NE. It's a meaningful game for the Pats so it would be extra nice. There's not much talk on this board about the actual game?!? I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to watching it. I'm so sick of going to these Pats games at RWS and seeing Brady, Moss,, etc...just walk in like they own the place with their smug faces...do what they want, and then get on a plane with their W.

I hope the Bills make Brady VERY uncomfortable in the pocket and the weather is so bitter cold that the Pats just look lifeless out there while the Bills play out of their minds.

Excited for a December Bills game...lol! It's been years....

Nah, don't you know that Buffalo is the only city where it gets cold out during the NFL season. The whole Eastern seabord(washington/baltimore/NYC/Boston) are going to get a foot of snow or more this weekend with the storm & that (*^*&%^$^#Peter King mentions of how bad our weather is going to be for the game this weekend, which looks like right now 30 & partly sunny with 8mph winds. FU King.

With all due respect, I don't live all that far from DC and Baltimore, and there is no comparison between Buffalo weather and DC and Baltimore. I don't know why people have to try to act like the wind and snow (especially southtowns) in Buffalo aren't severe. It is. The drive up from PA on I-79 and then on I-90 are friggin brutal along the lake in the winter. So yeah, while we are getting a southern snow this week, it doesn't happen often.

I just don't get why some people have to act like winter severe weather doesnt' exist in Buffalo. It most certainly does, but seriously, who cares? I think it's cool. If the Bills ever get good again, no one else would care either. Just like in the 90's.