Kawika Mitchell sounds off on Incognito

ProjectPat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would appreciate it if the average LB on the IR would keep that to himself. incognito is a guy that can help this team, and , as is usually the case players don't get ran off more than one team due to the same behavior, other than TO. Point being, he can be an important part of this new look oline we are building, and he will be a veteran, who can lead this group, and he plays mean, I mean, what else could u ask for. A good, mean, above average vet olineman, who we get cause of some ill advised penalties. I'll take it. At least he never called out the QB for being a homosexual (TO).

Maybe Mitchell should look in the mirror...cuz he does same AND he's an incredibly unprofessional meathead about it. This twitter crap makes them sound girls in high school. :lol:

Yea - this team is full of shameless bigmouths and un-selfaware idiots.

Kawika twittering like a little girl.

McKelvin shamelessly saying he'd keep making the same play (fighting for meaningless yards then fumbling) against NE.

Roscoe making a series of dumb plays returning punts then basically saying "hey, that's just how I roll".

My personal favorite, Donte, carrying himself like a superstar and acting like the team spokesman when he makes a decent play about once a year.

Yea - this team is full of shameless bigmouths and un-selfaware idiots.

Kawika twittering like a little girl.

McKelvin shamelessly saying he'd keep making the same play (fighting for meaningless yards then fumbling) against NE.

Roscoe making a series of dumb plays returning punts then basically saying "hey, that's just how I roll".

My personal favorite, Donte, carrying himself like a superstar and acting like the team spokesman when he makes a decent play about once a year.

Mitchell should keep his overrated self quiet.

No, he got cut from the rams for committing stupid personnal fouls, however after he was unceremoniously released one would think he would curb such behavior. Yet remain a mean SOB just without the after the play nonsense. That's what we need, as I said an above average mean vet who was only released for said reason, not injuries or demotion