Happy almost Birthday

AiO

Two great guys who I'm proud to call friend.

(Figured I'd sneak this in here before Saturday, to give the Friday afternoon crowd something to do besides rip on BF, ICE, and stevestojan. Rip on the birthday boys instead).

Two great guys who I'm proud to call friend.

(Figured I'd sneak this in here before Saturday, to give the Friday afternoon crowd something to do besides rip on BF, ICE, and stevestojan.  Rip on the birthday boys instead).

125065[/snapback]

Happy birthday NG! Don't you think BF, ICE, and stevestojan are idiots?

Dont'chu folks away from here worry about Guff. We've got him all taken care of for his birthday. Festivities include filling his 24' cabin cruiser with concrete, stealing the hubcaps off his new car....and I could have sworn I heard his wife was in touch with a petting zoo, inquiring about the availability of a mule.

Its going to be a long weekend at the "Guffalo" household.

Dont'chu folks away from here worry about Guff. We've got him all taken care of for his birthday. Festivities include filling his 24' cabin cruiser with concrete, stealing the hubcaps off his new car....and I could have sworn I heard his wife was in touch with a petting zoo, inquiring about the availability of a mule.

EXCELLENT! Make sure to take lots of pictures.

Its going to be a long weekend at the "Guffalo" household.

125084[/snapback]

Excellent Rk. Digital pics are a must ! :o

Happy Birthday to Arnold and Danny, the board twins (~ NG~ and Guff )