Grimm, Billick, Martz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Perry Fewell more then any of those 3, at 2-2 as head coach he has won 2 more games then I gave him credit for winning when he first took over as interim head coach.

The two losses were Jags 15-18 and Jets 13-19 with the Bills very much in both games until the end, unlike Jauron.

This last game gives me hope that the Bills have a head coach that understands you don't need to force the QB to win every game.

Considering the state of the Buffalo Bills when this guy took over it is amazing to me that this team is playing this hard for this guy. Considering the O line and injuries and schemes the Bills run, a rookie play caller and back up QB starting...

Patriots-Falcons-Colts left to play, if he finishes 2-5 then maybe Grimm-Billick, never Mike "fired from last 3 coaching jobs" Martz.

If Fewell somehow manages a win over the Patriots, then the guy really deserves a genuine shot at the head coaching job next season

I like Perry Fewell more then any of those 3, at 2-2 as head coach he has won 2 more games then I gave him credit for winning when he first took over as interim head coach.

The two losses were Jags 15-18 and Jets 13-19 with the Bills very much in both games until the end, unlike Jauron.

This last game gives me hope that the Bills have a head coach that understands you don't need to force the QB to win every game.

Considering the state of the Buffalo Bills when this guy took over it is amazing to me that this team is playing this hard for this guy. Considering the O line and injuries and schemes the Bills run, a rookie play caller and back up QB starting...

Patriots-Falcons-Colts left to play, if he finishes 2-5 then maybe Grimm-Billick, never Mike "fired from last 3 coaching jobs" Martz.

If Fewell somehow manages a win over the Patriots, then the guy really deserves a genuine shot at the head coaching job next season

I like how you thinking but really he has to win 2 out of 3 to have a solid chance.

3 for 3 and I am all for it but.......... they have to get rid of the cover 2 D and get some bigger bodies in the lineup on D so they don't get run over every week.

not a big fan of either Martz or Billick. Both are viewed as arrogant primadonnas who, a long time ago, ran successful offenses. Billick at least was wise enough to not let his terrible offenses get in the way of winning.

Grimm? I just have a feeling that there must be a reason that people keep passing him over for head coach jobs.

I guess I'd take Billick of the three. I'd rather stick with Fewell and get a real football GM and a top offensive coordinator.

I like how you thinking but really he has to win 2 out of 3 to have a solid chance.

3 for 3 and I am all for it but.......... they have to get rid of the cover 2 D and get some bigger bodies in the lineup on D so they don't get run over every week.

Its the Patriots! Exactly how many wins have the Bills had over that team since Jauron has been the Bills head coach? Its highly unlikely the Bills will even be in that Patriot game. However, should they win... it will make my year.

The Patriots NEED to win to stay on top of the AFC East.

The Falcons may or may not have Matt Ryan and Michael Turner back from Injuries, at 6-7 they are still a decent team. With the starting QB and RB in the lineup I don't see the Bills winning that one.

The Colts might be resting their starters and may not want to endure any injuries, 28 players on the injury report this next week.

I'd take Grimm. I don't know that he is markedly better than Fewell though. Martz is not good, keep him away. Billick is okay, but I don't think he is as good as his reputation. They need to get a quality GM in there and let him decide.

Grimm

Billick was supposed to be an offensive guy and Baltimore's offense was never much. Granted, look at the QB situation he had there as Dilfer was the best QB he had to work with. I still think Grimm would bring us back to the solid foundation of a power running game. Then we could get the other proper pieces in place at DC, GM, and OC to turn this ship around.

I like Grimm. But I don't understand why we would trade one inexperienced HC for another inexperienced HC. I'm betting dollars to donuts that if Fewell got the job, he could convince Martz to come coach offense. They worked together in STL. Didn't they?

Other than that, I guess I'd choose Bilick. But what we *really* need if we don't get Shanahan or Cowher, is a solid reputable, current football/personnel type GM.

C

If he wins any of the next three there should be some strong consideration