I like our chances against the Pats*

PromoTheRobot

The Pats* benefitted from some absolutely ridiculous calls today - their offense was woeful. Even so - once again Wleker caught I think 10 balls for 100+ - I may have an aneurysm if the Bills don't gameplan to just take away Moss/Welker.

The Pats* benefitted from some absolutely ridiculous calls today - their offense was woeful. Even so - once again Wleker caught I think 10 balls for 100+ - I may have an aneurysm if the Bills don't gameplan to just take away Moss/Welker.

It was just reported on the RedZone Channel that Panther players were quoted after the game as saying Moss quit on his team after some early trouble, FWIW.

I disgree about PTR's prediction. Until/IF it ever changes, Bellicheat's team ALWAYS gets well playing the Bills. I expect another typically ugly beatdown.

The Bills lead the league in QB Rating Difference, which is the difference between the opposing QB's average QB Rating and the Rating when they play the Bills.

We'll do just fine.

Based on what exactly? Drew Brees' Saints didn't get a strong performance from their QB vs Buffalo, but it didn't matter.

Another statistic is Buffalo's team INT's, which is completely worthless when a team has a allowed a 100 yard rusher in 11 straight games.

Not trying to be a jerk, but it's like when people talk about Brohm: there's nothing to say he'll be good. Instead, it's a matter of fans hoping things get better.

You are quite right. It is all about hope. Which is sometimes all a fan has. And there is nothing wrong with that...

Based on what exactly? Drew Brees' Saints didn't get a strong performance from their QB vs Buffalo, but it didn't matter.

Another statistic is Buffalo's team INT's, which is completely worthless when a team has a allowed a 100 yard rusher in 11 straight games.

Not trying to be a jerk, but it's like when people talk about Brohm: there's nothing to say he'll be good. Instead, it's a matter of fans hoping things get better.

Beating the Pats* will be our Super Bowl this year. I really like Perry Fewell because I think he knows how to motivate his players, and there is a deep well of frustration and embarrassment he can draw motivation from. The Bills are not a good team, especially on the offensive side of the ball. But the defense has been playing well for the most part. At least they stiffen up in the red zone. Close game, anything can happen.

PTR