Saints fan shoot TV after losing bet

sullim4

Depends on what I payed for my TV. It was expensive, so, no.

When I looked at the posts listed in the Stadium Wall box, I noticed that the majority were unrelated or only indirectly related to the Bills. Does this mean...

1. There is virtually nothing left to talk about because the season is over already.

2. We have already beaten the horse to death, over and over again.

3. This is the lull before the storm of activity (personnel moves) that will happen after the season ends.

What do you think?

When I looked at the posts listed in the Stadium Wall box, I noticed that the majority were unrelated or only indirectly related to the Bills. Does this mean...

1. There is virtually nothing left to talk about because the season is over already.

3. This is the lull before the storm of activity (personnel moves) that will happen after the season ends.

What do you think?

I noticed that also. There was a slow down when Jauron finally got fired. Hard to think about next year when it is still this year, and 4-8 pretty well killed the dreamers.

This is just idiotic, unless you have an endless supply of cash, why the hell would you make a stupid bet to let people shoot up your tv if your hometown team that you root for wins? It just seems like a moronic idea.

He never showed the TV functional beforehand. My bet is the TV was hozed already and this was just BS.

check.

check.

check.

What do you think?

especially the jp threads. i hate jp and the jp related threads. but for whatever reason, they happen to be the threads with like 50 pages.

ok. i dont hate him. but i dont like him either.