Where Have All the Lefties Gone?

Chef Jim

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to how the economy, jobs, war, gitmo, etc......... are all his fault. If only those lefties had some perspective.

I believe Obama has done a very good job of telling everyone every single time he steps in front of a microphone that he didn't cause these problems, he takes no responsibility for them, he has inherited every thing that is wrong and in no way, shape or form should he be held responsible for anything that is wrong because it's not his fault, and if you disagree he's going to take his ball and go home.

There's no denying he has inherited a mess, but he is, without question, the single biggest puzzy I have EVER seen in such a high level of power. It's astounding and embarrassing at the same time.

There's no denying he has inherited a mess, but he is, without question, the single biggest puzzy I have EVER seen in such a high level of power. It's astounding and embarrassing at the same time.

Well bull-headed-hard-ass and think-with-your-gut certainly worked out well. Too bad we couldn't have stuck with that.

Well bull-headed-hard-ass and think-with-your-gut certainly worked out well. Too bad we couldn't have stuck with that.

so we've gone from bull-headed-hard-ass and think-with-your-gut

to

bow-down-pragmatic-ditherer who hopes-for-change

Here's to 2012 :ph34r:

Right, I'm ready. When do I get to see Obama's failure in black and white?

All this fear-mongering and partisan speculation is lame.

If you don't understand how Obama has absolutely paralysed the desire of small businesses to hire, there is little I can do to help you. While some companies are still on pretty solid ground, they REFUSE to expand their staffs until they know how much they're going to have to shell out next year for health care costs and, possibly, cap-n-trade. Obama is desperate to jump start the hiring, but he refuses to listen to the very people who actually do the hiring. He thinks offering small businesses pennies as an incentive to hire is the answer, and the small business world is laughing at him.

Our unemployment rate will very likely sit still at 10% for quite a while, and his threats of excessive spending are one of the biggest contributors to this. If he keeps doing what he's doing, you will see his failure front and center in less than a year. It's going to be very, very scary for a lot of people.

But hey...I'm sure your cubicle is safe, so everything looks rosy to you.

If you don't understand how Obama has absolutely paralysed the desire of small businesses to hire, there is little I can do to help you. While some companies are still on pretty solid ground, they REFUSE to expand their staffs until they know how much they're going to have to shell out next year for health care costs and, possibly, cap-n-trade. Obama is desperate to jump start the hiring, but he refuses to listen to the very people who actually do the hiring. He thinks offering small businesses pennies as an incentive to hire is the answer, and the small business world is laughing at him.

Our unemployment rate will very likely sit still at 10% for quite a while, and his threats of excessive spending are one of the biggest contributors to this. If he keeps doing what he's doing, you will see his failure front and center in less than a year. It's going to be very, very scary for a lot of people.

But hey...I'm sure your cubicle is safe, so everything looks rosy to you.

Anecdotally, our small company is currently hiring and doing quite well. I guess we aren't shackled by excuses.

Anecdotally, our small company is currently hiring and doing quite well. I guess we aren't shackled by excuses.

And you would be an exception, unless your small company's business is tied to a government contract.

Nope. No government involvement there. :ph34r:

Not with our business. We deal with clinical trials sites and private practice clinics. 'Shackled by excuses' was slightly tongue-in-cheek. I understand that there are small businesses that are struggling. Nobody said it's supposed to be easy though. We are thriving through hard work, good timing and good ideas. The American Dream if you will.

Not with our business. We deal with clinical trials sites and private practice clinics. 'Shackled by excuses' was slightly tongue-in-cheek. I understand that there are small businesses that are struggling. Nobody said it's supposed to be easy though. We are thriving through hard work, good timing and good ideas. The American Dream if you will.

Hiring and firing depends far more on industry segment and location than it does the White House, anyway. Even in my wife's industry, which is so over-regulated it's subject to massive upheavals whenever the federal government sneezes, corporate health is still determined more by regional considerations.

Hiring and firing depends far more on industry segment and location than it does the White House, anyway. Even in my wife's industry, which is so over-regulated it's subject to massive upheavals whenever the federal government sneezes, corporate health is still determined more by regional considerations.

Are you suggesting that it's not all Obama's fault? :ph34r:

It's amazing to me that you see your company doing well and naturally assume that ALL small businesses are doing well. It's amazing that you think because the small business you work for is hiring that ALL small businesses should be hiring. That's a dangerously narrow view and I can only hope that whomever owns the company you work for doesn't see things through your illogical spectacles.