(OT) U2 on SNL This Week

Rico

The most overrated, arrogant, pompous, media-wh*^$ around. Oh, and they suck musically. Same chords over and over and over............ Corporate rock at its finest. I mean, can I turn on the TV and NOT here at P-U2 song in a commercial?

God, just go away.

The most overrated, arrogant, pompous, media-wh*^$ around. Oh, and they suck musically. Same chords over and over and over............ Corporate rock at its finest. I mean, can I turn on the TV and NOT here at P-U2 song in a commercial?

God, just go away.

124183[/snapback]

Who do you like???

Although I like the single "vertigo", for the most part I agree with Zonabb....

Any time a group gets political, NO MATTER LEFT OR RIGHT, I tune out REAL quick.

Keep the music on the stage and politics in the hands of politicians...

God, just go away.

124183[/snapback]

u2 could definately use more cowbell

politics aside, U2 is a great band and has been going for 3 decades. Says more to me than alot of the crap they play on corporate radio which is gone in a month or less zonabb you moron! Go back to your Dixie Chicks and Blink 182.

I can't wait for the new album this coming week!

Although I like the single "vertigo", for the most part I agree with Zonabb....

Any time a group gets political, NO MATTER LEFT OR RIGHT, I tune out REAL quick.

Keep the music on the stage and politics in the hands of politicians...

124185[/snapback]

Huh? Leave the politics in the hands of politicians? Politics concern everybody and, as such, everybody has the duty to participate in the debate; be it artists, writers, musicians, some guy at the local pub, a poster on a message board...everybody.

Leaving politics to the politicians is how we got the corporate orgy we now have in Washington. The world (and the US) needs more people to participate, not less

God, just go away.

124183[/snapback]

OK Zona- WHO do you listen too?

U2 is one of the greatest bands of all time.  I know music very well.  U2 fuggin rocks!  I cannot wait for this new album and thanks for the reminder they are on SNL.  Man if you dont like U2 stay out of this thread

124279[/snapback]

100% agree, I am 30 Years old and have liked U2 for almost my entire life...