Heckuva Job Desiree

Anyone who thinks Christmas in America is a religious holiday needs to open their eyes. Does it make everyone feel better if we keep up the charade?

Who cares what it's become. God forbid we want to celebrate what it was once all about. And this is coming from someone who doesn't believe in God.

Who cares what it's become. God forbid we want to celebrate what it was once all about. And this is coming from someone who doesn't believe in God.

I'm a non-believer who loves Christmas time, gets a Christmas tree, makes Christmas time, and plays Silent Night classical guitar style because I like it.

Let no one stand in the way of my right to celebrate the birth of Santa.

I'm a non-believer who loves Christmas time, gets a Christmas tree, makes Christmas time, and plays Silent Night classical guitar style because I like it.

Let no one stand in the way of my right to celebrate the birth of Santa with way too much food, booze, candy and sweets.

Fixed.

Anyone who thinks Christmas in America is a religious holiday needs to open their eyes. Does it make everyone feel better if we keep up the charade?

'I am perfectly happy on Christmas day to say Merry Christmas to everybody,'

Perhaps you could learn something from the article, probably not though.