Trade Lynch and Parrish for McFadden

Oakland can get a fan favorite, we get a better compliment for Fred Jackson. We all know how much Al Davis likes speed (not the drug). Give him Parrish plus a genuine thug from Oakland. We get a bigger, faster, stronger, younger running back. He has been a dissapointment so far, but so have Lynch and Parrish.

Oakland can get a fan favorite, we get a better compliment for Fred Jackson. We all know how much Al Davis likes speed (not the drug). Give him Parrish plus a genuine thug from Oakland. We get a bigger, faster, stronger, younger running back. He has been a dissapointment so far, but so have Lynch and Parrish.

throw in Trent and get Gradkowski in return

this isnt the NBA

Lynch has been a disappointment? Really? I, for one, don't think so. His career #'s thus far don't look too bad to me http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8266/career and he's only 23. He's made a few mistakes off the field, but so have any number of NFL players. I think what has held him up the most this year is he said in TC that he was weighing in at about 230-235, on purpose. I think the added weight has slowed him down along with not really being in game shape when he returned to the field. If we get an OL that can effectively run block he'll put up 1,400 yards+. Thank God alot of you have no control over the player personel we have because we'd break the Lions record losing streak.

On the McFadden thought, what has he done? Anything? He can't even stay healthy long enough to be any kind of contributor. He's been a flop along the lines of Reggie Bush if you ask me, only Bush has atleast been productive at times in the receiving game and on punt returns. Very bright idea. <_<

Why would you trade a RB and a WR for a RB who isn't as good as the one you're giving away? It's insane.

Al Davis would never make that trade anyway.

This is a ridiculous thread.

As is just about every trade this Bill for that guy trade thread. Unless there is talk of one team's interest in another team's player-which doesn't happen due to tampering rules, trades that fans dream up usually are ridiculous. However, if you think this board is bad, listen to WFAN NY sometime and the trade calls are basically something like "Let's trade Kellen Clemens to da Bills faw Lee Evans. Dey need a QB & we need a receiva."

Why would you trade a RB and a WR for a RB who isn't as good as the one you're giving away? It's insane.

Al Davis would never make that trade anyway.

This is a ridiculous thread.

Al Davis would never make this trade. Hmmmmm. First rounder for Richard Seymour. Randy Moss for a 4th rounder. You guys really know your football.

Al Davis would never make this trade. Hmmmmm. First rounder for Richard Seymour. Randy Moss for a 4th rounder. You guys really know your football.

Right. Has Darren McFadden shown any ability to stay healthy? A compliment to Fred Jackson? Do you think Jackson is going to be our franchise back for the next several years? He's going to be 29 in a couple months and will be productive for 2, maybe 3 more seasons tops. Lynch seems much more durable than D Mac and no, I don't think Davis will trade away a 1st round investment after only 2 years.

Lynch has been a disappointment? Really? I, for one, don't think so. His career #'s thus far don't look too bad to me http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8266/career and he's only 23. He's made a few mistakes off the field, but so have any number of NFL players. I think what has held him up the most this year is he said in TC that he was weighing in at about 230-235, on purpose. I think the added weight has slowed him down along with not really being in game shape when he returned to the field. If we get an OL that can effectively run block he'll put up 1,400 yards+. Thank God alot of you have no control over the player personel we have because we'd break the Lions record losing streak.

On the McFadden thought, what has he done? Anything? He can't even stay healthy long enough to be any kind of contributor. He's been a flop along the lines of Reggie Bush if you ask me, only Bush has atleast been productive at times in the receiving game and on punt returns. Very bright idea. <_<

If some one is a top pick and can't stay healthy they belong on the Bills. McCargo, McKelvin, Woods, Byrd, Hardy, Youboty, Edwards, Poz, Whitner are all perfect examples. Lynch has been healthy so he misses games the only other way you can...suspension. Maybin plays but it is like he is not there. Watch out Levitre it is only a matter of time.

lol, I know what you mean. Al Davis loves to get hoodwinked on trades. Fact is this, McFadden ran a 4.3, and crazy Al loves speed. That alone is why he wouldn't make this trade.

Lynch and Parrish for McFadden? And you do know football? I think we should trade Edwards, Fitzpatrick and Brohm for Russell, don't you? <_<

You need to give up playing Madden 10. It's going to your head. But as long as we are making no sense, switch POZ to DE, he'll jump to 90 on Madden. Move McKelvin to FS again jumping his rating over 90 and move Kelsay to DT. Sweet, it's coming together. All we need now is to trade our 1st rounder for Quinn and the Bills will be in business. We can fire the coaching staff and pay former Head Coaches to coach the OC, DC, and ST.

If some one is a top pick and can't stay healthy they belong on the Bills. McCargo, McKelvin, Woods, Byrd, Hardy, Youboty, Edwards, Poz, Whitner are all perfect examples. Lynch has been healthy so he misses games the only other way you can...suspension. Maybin plays but it is like he is not there. Watch out Levitre it is only a matter of time.

A top pick and can't stay healthy?

Byrd was not a TOP pick and it is not like he has been hurt all year long for god's sake. That is a rediculous comment.

I will give you McCargo, McKelvin (to an extent), Hardy and Poz.

Wood just got hurt...so that is stupid, "can't stay healthy?" let me break your leg like that and see if you stay healthy!

Edwards and Youboty were NOT TOP picks. Hardy and Poz really were NOT either, but I will say they were for your sake.

But adding Byrd and Wood in there is just stupid.

While he hasn't been playing great, I bet the Colts or Pats would LOVE to have Marshawn. He would fit with either of them and tear it up.

Colts have two backs that are better than Lynch and the Patriots have two that are just as good as Marshawn.