Alexa Ray Joel allegedly attempts to commit suicide????

The Poojer

I can't find an article, but she did graduate from SU.

I have never heard that and I'm an SU grad, get Syracuse magazine, etc. I would think that would have been in there........I've read about her before, and never saw it mentioned, either. Billy definitely has some ties - I think he donated to SU and I know he got an honorary doctorate there.

Mine too. Tough break when your mom is Christie Brinkley, and you're deep in dad's end of the gene pool.

Unfortunately, she must have got Billy's tendency towards depression, also. He tried to commit suicide when he was young, and then after he was a huge success, he wrote "Second Wind" as kind of words of wisdom for kids thinking about it............He seemed to write a number of songs with Alexa in mind, but I really think Lullaby is one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

I have never heard that and I'm an SU grad, get Syracuse magazine, etc. I would think that would have been in there........I've read about her before, and never saw it mentioned, either. Billy definitely has some ties - I think he donated to SU and I know he got an honorary doctorate there.

The year he got his honorary doctorate is when she graduated. I tried to find articles online, because I know it was mentioned in the local papers, but couldn't.

The year he got his honorary doctorate is when she graduated. I tried to find articles online, because I know it was mentioned in the local papers, but couldn't.

I guess anything is possible, but that would mean that she was 20 years old, had attended NYU, dropped out, started a music career, and somehow then graduated from SU within a year or two.

On another note, after googling pictures of her, she's certainly no Christie Brinkley, but she's not as bad as she's being made out to be. She's kind of exotic looking with huge dark eyes, and a pretty decent body.

because..............................it's news.......tell us what news feeds you care to be informed of so we can personalize this site to make your viewing experiences more appealing to you. otherwise stay out of threads that you don't care about in the first place.... <_<

We care about Billy Joels daughter because..............................?

because..............................it's news.......tell us what news feeds you care to be informed of so we can personalize this site to make your viewing experiences more appealing to you. otherwise stay out of threads that you don't care about in the first place.... <_<

+1