Colts workout Losman

iommi

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

:thumbsup: Love it!!!

JP was playing with a broken pinky in the UFL Championship and I thought they said it had to be operated on.

JP has the ability to finish in the top halve of NFL QBs not top 5 but a couple seasons in the top 10, and a bunch of seasons in the top 16- his problem isn't lack of intelligence, it's fear of failure- which causes failure, if the Colts or any team can build up his confidence he will be a better than average QB- of course you would rather have a QB like Kelly who had unshakable confidence (if he threw 4 ints in a row he'd still be sure his next 5 passes would be TDs) but you don't always get a perfect player and have to make the most out of a players strengths, and hide his weaknesses something the Bills have been very poor at.

I was NOT a Losman supporter at all. BUT, with this awful O-line, and Evans and TO, I think we would have been much better this year had he been the QB.

Naa, JP was to shell shocked at Buffalo, he wouldn't do any better then Edwards in this crappy offense and behind the worst 0 line in the NFL.

That said, if the guy gets to sit behind Payton and learn that Colt offense and read coverages,learn to call his own plays and relax for a year or two... I could see him playing much better then he did at Buffalo.

If he is smart he will accept any offer the Colts give him, just to have the chance to learn under a decent OC and in a top NFL offense and learn from one of the best QB's in the game. Heck, I'd go there and play for free if it were me :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

That means if the Colts have everything sewed up by the time they see the Bills on the last game of the season, it could be actually be Losman who comes into Buffalo and kicks our sorry ass's. :thumbsup:

Provided he gets the gig...

Anyone know what JP's salary in the UFL was? I remember hearing that Vick was offered $2M for 1 season as the league's "marquee" player. Vick didn't sign, so I think JP became the league's marquee player.

This could turn into a great year for JP. If the colts sign him, he stands a good chance to end up with a SB ring to go along with his UFL Championship ring.

When I saw a few of those passes fall short last night, the first thing that came to mind was that Losman probably would have delivered that ball.

Or so you think. Probably would have hung on too long and took more sacks.

There are two sides of the story here. Just because Fitz realeased the pass, doesn't mean JPL would have too.

:thumbsup::P

NEVER WOULD HAPPEN.

last year when we were 5-0 and had one of the heaviest lines in football, trent had some success early. i am sure jp thought "if i had this line, i could be great too". but when he had his chance, he blew it.

the guy sucks. all he has to offer is one long td per game. that may win games that end in 7-6 score. but thats about it. get over it. he sucks. everytime the idiot got a chance, he screwed up.

if u r a bills fan u threw a party once he was out. JUST LIKE I DID!

JP was not great but he was still better than what we have had since. You can come back with your B.S. as soon as one of these QBs puts up the numbers JP did in 2006.

I think it's great that he is getting a look by Indy because now all the A-holes who keep saying "JP must suck, he didn't even get a call from any other teams" can STFU.

I would laugh my ass off to watch JP tear the Bills up on Jan 3 with Manning resting up for playoffs. It is exactly what this organization and the idiot fans deserve.

JP has the ability to finish in the top halve of NFL QBs not top 5 but a couple seasons in the top 10, and a bunch of seasons in the top 16- his problem isn't lack of intelligence, it's fear of failure- which causes failure, if the Colts or any team can build up his confidence he will be a better than average QB- of course you would rather have a QB like Kelly who had unshakable confidence (if he threw 4 ints in a row he'd still be sure his next 5 passes would be TDs) but you don't always get a perfect player and have to make the most out of a players strengths, and hide his weaknesses something the Bills have been very poor at.

:thumbsup:

Alright JP!!! The disasterous culmination of Jauron's tenure as head coach leads me to believe it wasn't all this kid's fault. Had a great attitude and a hell of an arm, but was deaf to the pass rush. If he could have just taken better care of the rock when he was back there things may have turned out differently.

Hope he gets another shot at the big league.

And proves 90% of the people on this board don't know what they are talking about.

Trent Edwards doesn't suck he just doesn't fit our system.

JP is gonna be a great QB some day people forget GB wanted JP to be the next Brett Favre until Buffalo decide they would try and ruin the kids career.