Wife and I finally went to counseling

Guffalo

My wife and I went for counseling after 35 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, my wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem we had ever had in the 35 years we had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy,emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking her to stand, unbuttoned her blouse, embraced her, put his hands on her breasts, and kissed her passionately as I watched with a raised eyebrow.

My wife shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to me and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.. Can you do this?'

I said, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.

My wife and I went for counseling after 35 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, my wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem we had ever had in the 35 years we had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy,emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking her to stand, unbuttoned her blouse, embraced her, put his hands on her breasts, and kissed her passionately as I watched with a raised eyebrow.

My wife shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to me and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.. Can you do this?'

I said, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.

I love hearing a story with a beautiful ending! :D

Excellent!

Nice, give me a heart attack with the Subject line.

yeah right...that didn't really happen! you sit on a throne of lies!

You blew it right there.

Wow, he gets to do this and you pay him too?

Whatever he gets, I will do it for 20% less.

Your buddy,

Rock

Guffalo had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet his wife stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. Well, now that I think about it, I think you're a !@#$ing jinx!

Guffalo had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet his wife stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. Well, now that I think about it, I think you're a !@#$ing jinx!

<_<:ph34r: