Moulds has 'thinking to do'

ICE

http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Very interesting. But hey I am sure it is just him being frustrated....for 4 years straight.... :rolleyes:

Well I said it, and others have been saying it lately...Trade him. I said I would do it this offseason and got Blasted. Maybe we wern't too far off. Moulds would bring a HIGH first rounder. And I don't want to hear stevestojan about this or that. He still to most teams is a probowl WR. they WILL pay for that.

In all seriousness, When a veteran player is coming out making these types of comments Esp when he has been one of the more positive players in the public eye...stevestojan is bad in the locker room folks. Moulds knows not to come out and make a statement like that. So for him to do so....He must really be tired of the BS. I would think he just about has his mind made up he wants out.

He knows this team isn't going to a superbowl anytime soon. Starting a Rookie QB here soon as well pretty much tells him he has nothing but money to play for. Hell why wouldn't he seek a trade to a contender?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulds has every right to complain and we'll regret running him out of town if we do. So save your pitch fork, ICE.

What I think E.Mo really needs to do, though, is step up and LEAD this team. He's been here longer than anyone on offense, so he needs to CALL DREW OUT. It's very apparent by his recent responses that he thinks Bledsoe is washed up, so why not call him out? Make a public cry for Mularkey to start JP.

If our All Pro WR doesn't want Drew QBing anymore... well...

Let's see them try and spin THAT!!

I'd hate to see him leave but how the hell could you blame him if he did?

123742[/snapback]

Lets look at fact. Moulds is what 30? 31? Can still make the probowl or at least be a top 12-15 WR. could make a difference on the right team. Chiefs?

He is in that locker room. He sees everything that is going on. He is on his 4th HC already. He knows what the truth is. It isn't going to get done under TD or MM. He knows we need a Veteran HC. hell he all but said it. he says our talent scares other teams, but we can't get it together. that is COACHING! The same as it was under Wade, Same with GW and now same with MM.

Well the upside is this, We have a replacement in Evans. Let Evans, WM and JP develop together. Get our first back on Moulds. Maybe a first or 2nd and change for TH and move on.

I don't blame him either. He has been a team player through a very rough period, and these comments were not particularly inflammatory.

I guess the real question is what are the cap ramifications if we were to trade him? We would also need to something at wr in free agency or in the draft since Lee Evans will not be able to do it alone.

I'd hate to see him leave but how the hell could you blame him if he did?

123742[/snapback]

That's basically all that can be said here.

It would suck, but who wouldn't want to go somewhere that is actually dedicated to winning, not dedicated to avoiding hurting someone's feelings.

Moulds has every right to complain and we'll regret running him out of town if we do. So save your pitch fork, ICE.

What I think E.Mo really needs to do, though, is step up and LEAD this team. He's been here longer than anyone on offense, so he needs to CALL DREW OUT.  It's very apparent by his recent responses that he thinks Bledsoe is washed up, so why not call him out? Make a public cry for Mularkey to start JP.

If our All Pro WR doesn't want Drew QBing anymore... well...

Let's see them try and spin THAT!!

123747[/snapback]

Uh Grant I agree with moulds and don't blame him a bit if he told the brass to trade him or he will hold out.

Can you imagine E Moulds in a Pats uni?

I believe EM should stay right here.

123760[/snapback]

Will never happen. We own him for the next 2 years. It would be a trade. Damn...could you see EM in Seattle? Holy stevestojan. dude the ONLY thing that has held them back is the stevestojan play of their WR's.

http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587 

In all seriousness, When a veteran player is coming out making these types of comments Esp when he has been one of the more positive players in the public eye...stevestojan is bad in the locker room folks.  Moulds knows not to come out and make a statement like that. So for him to do so....He must really be tired of the BS.  I would think he just about has his mind made up he wants out.

123736[/snapback]

This is what I've been saying for Months now...We will not hear the real story until Bledsoe is gone, but there is absolutely no way in hell those Players in that Locker are not seeing exactly what the majority of Bills Fans are seeing...To their credit, they have been excellent in their reponses up to this point...But the foundation is cracking, and if MM does not make a move at the QB position soon, it's going to get ugly... :rolleyes:

Instead of doing some thinking at the end of the season, I wish Moulds would do some thinking about either ripping Bledsoe (Does not have to be publicly) or getting on Mularkey's case to start the kid. For a team leader, he has been way too silent. He might also think about improving his game a little, he hasn't really helped matters all that much this year.

Will never happen. We own him for the next 2 years. It would be a trade.  Damn...could you see EM in Seattle?  Holy stevestojan.  dude the ONLY thing that has held them back is the stevestojan play of their WR's.

123764[/snapback]

Agree, he would be great in Seattle.

This is what I've been saying for Months now...We will not hear the real story until Bledsoe is gone, but there is absolutely no way in hell those Players in that Locker are not seeing exactly what the majority of Bills Fans are seeing...To their credit, they have been excellent in their reponses up to this point...But the foundation is cracking, and if MM does not make a move at the QB position soon, it's going to get ugly...

Let me add to that, if you think our passing game is bad now, stevestojan, I can't even imagine it without Moulds. He is consistently double covered and is the best player on the team. It wouldn't matter if we had Unitas, Kelly or Elway himself back there at QB, without Moulds, our passing game is toast. Then so is our running game because we'll see 9 man fronts.

Let me add to that, if you think our passing game is bad now, stevestojan, I can't even imagine it without Moulds.  He is consistently double covered and is the best player on the team.  It wouldn't matter if we had Unitas, Kelly or Elway himself back there at QB, without Moulds, our passing game is toast.  Then so is our running game because we'll see 9 man fronts.

123786[/snapback]

Great post.

Will never happen. We own him for the next 2 years. It would be a trade.  Damn...could you see EM in Seattle?  Holy stevestojan.  dude the ONLY thing that has held them back is the stevestojan play of their WR's.

123764[/snapback]

If it gets bad enough - defintely a possibility with these clowns running the joint, Moulds could do a Ricky Williams on us and just up and quit ..............

Instead of doing some thinking at the end of the season, I wish Moulds would do some thinking about either ripping Bledsoe (Does not have to be publicly) or getting on Mularkey's case to start the kid.  For a team leader, he has been way too silent.  He might also think about improving his game a little, he hasn't really helped matters all that much this year.

123779[/snapback]

Too true NC...I get the feeling (and it's just a feeling, I really have no idea) that most of the Bills Players are sitting back waiting for someone else to say something...And nobody is saying anything at the end of the day...

I think they all like Drew too, and that may have something to do with it...But I imagine if Moulds, Spikes, Fletcher, Adams, and Williams suddenly walked into MM's Office, we may see a change sooner rather than later...

Not gonna happen though I guess...Oh well... B)