What Is Most Amazing To Me About This Game

There is such a void of talent here...I don't even know where to begin. They are so incredibly boring to watch and I just hope they can get a QB of the future in this upcoming draft. Please bring in a GM with a clue because they need A LOT of players.

Now that the season is really over, let's bench everyone who will not be here next year, lose the rest of the games because it really does not matter and fire Modrack & Guy tomorrow. 4-12 or 5-11 should get a decent pick. Hopefully we get a decent GM who gets an offensive minded coach in here.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is such a void of talent here...I don't even know where to begin. They are so incredibly boring to watch and I just hope they can get a QB of the future in this upcoming draft. Please bring in a GM with a clue because they need A LOT of players.

Now that the season is really over, let's bench everyone who will not be here next year, lose the rest of the games because it really does not matter and fire Modrack & Guy tomorrow. 4-12 or 5-11 should get a decent pick. Hopefully we get a decent GM who gets an offensive minded coach in here.

QB? That is the last position we need to fill. We need: O-line...D-line...linebackers first. Then get a QB. We draft a rookie QB and he will be running for his life all year.

PTR

QB? That is the last position we need to fill. We need: O-line...D-line...linebackers first. Then get a QB. We draft a rookie QB and he will be running for his life all year.

PTR

If there is a QB who looks like he could be a star when the Bills pick and they pass...Bang! I would never want them to start the QB until we get a line but we still need a QB..it has been FOREVER. If he is not there when they pick, get a LT and draft him in the 2nd.

When you have 14 guys on IR, being devoid of talent is no shock.

Name the big name that is on IR.

Is it a Bob Sanders?

Is it a Anthony Gonzales?

Is it Marlin Jackson?

Every team in the NFL deals with injuries. I am sorry but other than Eric Wood and Mitchell who is the big name injury that explains the lack of talent. The number 14 is impressive until you see who is on the list.

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

This team is the most boring football team I can remember. blah.

why did I even think that they might have started to show some enthusiasm. Same old same old, weak, slow, dumb, lazy..............

whatever. I don't think I care anymore. Blah

Is it a Bob Sanders?

Is it Marlin Jackson?

Every team in the NFL deals with injuries. I am sorry but other than Eric Wood and Mitchell who is the big name injury that explains the lack of talent. The number 14 is impressive until you see who is on the list.

In fact here is the list.

G Seth McKinney - Placed on Injured Reserve - 11/25

G Eric Wood - Placed on Injured Reserve - 11/24

LB Keith Ellison - Placed on Injured Reserve - 11/20

TE Derek Fine - Placed on Injured Reserve - 11/18

LB Kawika Mitchell - Placed on Injured Reserve - 10/14

LB Marcus Buggs - Placed on Injured Reserve - 10/14

CB Leodis McKelvin - Placed on Injured Reserve - 10/1

TE Derek Schouman - Placed on Injured Reserve - 9/22

OT Brad Butler - Placed on Injured Reserve - 9/22

RB Justise Harrison - Injured Reserve

C Marvin Phillip - Injured Reserve

DE Jermaine McGhee - Injured Reserve

CB Lydell Sargeant - Placed on Injured Reserve 9/1

DE Marcus Smith - Placed on Injured Reserve 9/1

PTR

Are you a big Brian Brohm fan?

Is it a Bob Sanders?

Is it Marlin Jackson?

Baltimore had 17 guys on IR last year but actually went to the AFC Championship. Injuries are the crutch that casual Bills fan lean on when things go wrong. This team was so bereft of talent it's absurd. Almost like the team was constructed by amateurs. This injury thing happened in 2007 when guys like Leon Joe and Jason Webster went down.

PTR

The QB is gonna take some time to develop. He doesn't have to play year one (you have heard of that kind of thing right?). The sooner you get a QB in here the better. IN the meantime develop the line, they already picked 2 guys last draft (Iknow Wood is injured, I don't need to be told that).

Are you a big Brian Brohm fan?

Baltimore had 17 guys on IR last year but actually went to the AFC Championship. Injuries are the crutch that casual Bills fan lean on when things go wrong. This team was so bereft of talent it's absurd. Almost like the team was constructed by amateurs. This injury thing happened in 2007 when guys like Leon Joe and Jason Webster went down.

Lose the "Almost like" before this team was constructed by amateurs and this is a great post.

Our defenders look like midgets compared to the Jets O-Line. The defense played their butts off though. Had no business being in this game. The offense was simply brutal. 194 total yards on 50 plays and 25 minutes Time of Possession. Take away the Lynch 35 yard run and Evans 38 yard bomb, and they had 48 plays for 123 yards or 2.5 yards per play.

Is it a Bob Sanders?

Is it Marlin Jackson?

Oh, so only losing big names counts? I'll have to remember that in the future. :devil:

Our defenders look like midgets compared to the Jets O-Line. The defense played their butts off though. Had no business being in this game. The offense was simply brutal. 194 total yards on 50 plays and 25 minutes Time of Possession. Take away the Lynch 35 yard run and Evans 38 yard bomb, and they had 48 plays for 123 yards or 2.5 yards per play.

[/quote

You cannot say 38 yard bomb. This is the new standard of Bills expectations of what a bomb is... 38 yards!! Jesus.

Nice breakdown. Sad findings though.

No. Winning is the only thing that counts and the Colts find a way to win no matter who goes down. The Bills find ways to make excuses.

Bob Sanders is the only player of note on your list for the Colts, and saying he's injured is like saying water is wet.

Bob Sanders is the only player of note on your list for the Colts, and saying he's injured is like saying water is wet.

Marlin Jackson isnt bad and Freeney missed the last game. Gonzales is a player the Colts were counting on and has been out most of the year. The point is look at the rosters. Look at the Bills roster and add all the players on IR and this is still a team that is not very good. They play hard and the defense keeps them in games but the misses by the front office are amazing.

Picking Willis over Dallas Clark

Picking JP over Stephen Jackson

Picking Whitner over Cutler

Picking Lynch over Revis

Picking McKelvin over Clady

Picking Maybin over Oher

Picking McCargo over Mangold.

Staying in games with our offensive line and QB play is really quite amazing to me.