There is literally no one at this game

sullim4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kickoff there were alot of empties. As Promo pointed out, by the end of the 1st, most had been filled in, but there were still alot of seats empty scattered around the entire stadium.

Some notes from the newscast here earlier today, before the game...

- game is not sold out, gonna be nice weather wise, so come on out

- 48,000 were at the Pitt pre-season last year

- 52,000 were at the Miami game last year

It'll be interesting to see what the official attendance is for tonights game. The place cleared out fast after that last interception.

hey guys i attended that pathetic, embarrassing game. a buddy of mine is a big shot and scored 6 free $275 tickets and took 5 of us in total to the game. so we had one extra one that got unused. i was in i guess what you would call the second level. pretty decent seats, but most i would want to pay for them at the Ralph would be $70 U.S dollars. I am a Canadian living in southern ontario and it took me longer to get to that stupid stadium then it does to the Ralph. We parked super close and walked right to the Rogers Centre cuz obviously theres no tailgating. After purchasing a 9.5$ beer (smaller then buffalo beers altho ours actualy have a bit of kick to em), i walked in and found my seats. Looking around at all these jokes of human beings made me instantly regret coming. Some doofus wearing a Dolphins hat sat 2 rows in front of me and i thought he was absolutly pathetic. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he was one year too late to see that game. I mean, did he somehow hope that both bills n jets wouild lose to further miami in the division?!?!? Then I noticed 4 boyfriends sporting Brady and Mayo Jerseys and i thought the same thing. 3 rows down and to the right of me was a Chinese dude in a bengals jersey and hat?!?!?!? wtf?!?! then i seen a couple of douche bags in ravens gear, cowboys gear, vikings, pack, and Titans gear. wtf? my section was way more quite then the lethargic people i sometimes sit around at the Ralph, altho a few people clapped when we were on defense and a couple others yelled once in a while. and in fact the only time anyone other than myself and my buddies stood up was when my whole side of the stadium stood to watch 2 douchebags fighting below us and get rocked by RCMP. Nobody knew what the hell was happening in there. I was embarrassed to be there, embarrassed to be a bills fan, embarrassed to be a Canadian, embarrassed i was in the company of so many clueless !@#$bags. Not a fun time, and will never go ever ever again even if i get 500$ seats for free! !@#$ it! OH BTW...... Bills will NEVER EVER win in Toronto, so chalk up a guaranteed loss there year in, year out till this bull **** is done. !@#$ TORONTO! Im not even a leafs fan i love the sabres!!!!!

hey guys i attended that pathetic, embarrassing game. a buddy of mine is a big shot and scored 6 free $275 tickets and took 5 of us in total to the game. so we had one extra one that got unused. i was in i guess what you would call the second level. pretty decent seats, but most i would want to pay for them at the Ralph would be $70 U.S dollars. I am a Canadian living in southern ontario and it took me longer to get to that stupid stadium then it does to the Ralph. We parked super close and walked right to the Rogers Centre cuz obviously theres no tailgating. After purchasing a 9.5$ beer (smaller then buffalo beers altho ours actualy have a bit of kick to em), i walked in and found my seats. Looking around at all these jokes of human beings made me instantly regret coming. Some doofus wearing a Dolphins hat sat 2 rows in front of me and i thought he was absolutly pathetic. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he was one year too late to see that game. I mean, did he somehow hope that both bills n jets wouild lose to further miami in the division?!?!? Then I noticed 4 boyfriends sporting Brady and Mayo Jerseys and i thought the same thing. 3 rows down and to the right of me was a Chinese dude in a bengals jersey and hat?!?!?!? wtf?!?! then i seen a couple of douche bags in ravens gear, cowboys gear, vikings, pack, and Titans gear. wtf? my section was way more quite then the lethargic people i sometimes sit around at the Ralph, altho a few people clapped when we were on defense and a couple others yelled once in a while. and in fact the only time anyone other than myself and my buddies stood up was when my whole side of the stadium stood to watch 2 douchebags fighting below us and get rocked by RCMP. Nobody knew what the hell was happening in there. I was embarrassed to be there, embarrassed to be a bills fan, embarrassed to be a Canadian, embarrassed i was in the company of so many clueless !@#$bags. Not a fun time, and will never go ever ever again even if i get 500$ seats for free! !@#$ it! OH BTW...... Bills will NEVER EVER win in Toronto, so chalk up a guaranteed loss there year in, year out till this bull **** is done. !@#$ TORONTO! Im not even a leafs fan i love the sabres!!!!!

But you said the beer was OK though? :sick:

It doesn't make Toronto look bad, it makes Ralph and the Rogers people look stupid, and it makes the NFL look even more stupid. Hey Ralph, maybe you should have taken some of that 78 million they gave you for these games and spent some on a few effing BUSES to get some BILLS FANS to the game, you old !@#$. What a joke this whole Toronto experiment is. But at least it's showing the Rogers people that the city of Toronto could care less about this team or this league and they should think twice if they are ever presented the opportunity to buy the Bills. I mean, the effing luxury boxes overlook the goddamned end zones, for God's sake. What a joke. I hate Ralph Wilson.

They moved this game to Thursday at 8PM because they thought people would just go after work. Doesn't look like that is panning out if these shots on NFL network are live (i.e. 10 minutes before the game).

Live shots like that just mean they are filmed live, not necessarily at the same moment you are watching them. Saturday Night Live does it too.

Live shots like that just mean they are filmed live, not necessarily at the same moment you are watching them. Saturday Night Live does it too.

Yep. Noticed that during one of the night games these past couple seasons, I think it was the Monday night game against the Browns last year. The jumbotron was showing the ESPN feed of players warming up on the field, yet the players at the time were still in the tunnel waiting for player introductions.

Well to be fair, there is nothing that says people in Toronto are Bills fans. I know Ralph wants to sell corporate boxes to Toronto companies, but facts are facts. The fact that they had to give away tickets to the game to get to 90% full says that as well. And people taking the freebies for the hell of it aren't going to get loud for a team they could give a **** about. The Toronto experiment was a horrible decision by Rogers Communications, and a horrible decision for the Buffalo Bills. But a very good financial decision for Ralph.

Awesome line :D

Some doofus wearing a Dolphins hat

It doesn't make Toronto look bad, it makes Ralph and the Rogers people look stupid, and it makes the NFL look even more stupid. Hey Ralph, maybe you should have taken some of that 78 million they gave you for these games and spent some on a few effing BUSES to get some BILLS FANS to the game, you old !@#$. What a joke this whole Toronto experiment is. But at least it's showing the Rogers people that the city of Toronto could care less about this team or this league and they should think twice if they are ever presented the opportunity to buy the Bills. I mean, the effing luxury boxes overlook the goddamned end zones, for God's sake. What a joke. I hate Ralph Wilson.

How does it make Ralph look stupid? He got his money UP FRONT. Ralph looks pretty smart if you ask me.

good f'em and i hope they play in an empty stadium. go bills. and go to hell ralph for putting us in this situation.

I totally agree, screw Ralph, screw Toronto and anyone else that had any part in moving those games up there and away from Buffalo. Ralph Wilson Stadium would have been close to packed, so I hope it makes everyone, including the NFL look bad for letting that move happen. There was a ton of empty seats that you could see on TV. One man's greed can be beautiful in another man's eyes when the master plan fails.

Ralphie would have taken $78 million from Jahosaphat Rogers of Toledo and played the game at some local high school there. Toronto, Toledo, Tulsa, Tacoma...whatever. Ralphie would have pimped the game anywhere if he could get $80 mill. I'm not going to blame him for making the coin, greed is greed. He has a billion dollar asset, I suppose if he can bleed another wealthy individual out of a lot of money, more power to you. It does sully the already poor reputation of an NFL franchise. Now they look like a free-agent vagabond franchise. "WILL PLAY AT YOUR LOCAL STADIUM FOR FOOD, AND $80 MILLION". Maybe the franchise should be renamed the BUFFALO BARNSTORMERS as they take their "act" across the continent. A game in Los Angeles, a game in Las Vegas, Branson Missouri, Kennebunkport (sp). The Vagabond Bills, coming to a town near you.

:D:death::blush::wallbash:;)