Game Day Buffalo Wings

kds2931

Color me confused.

How does a Honey Mustard Chicken Finger get mistaken for a Buffalo Wing?

More importantly, how is Bama going to do saturday afternoon? Line is 5.5 right now. Really tempted to take bama with the points. I got this crazy feeling though Tebow is going to put on a show & go out with a bang. I had bama with +10 last year & they had the game won(at least for me with the points) & they got absolutely destroyed in the 4th quarter. i could not believe it.

More importantly, how is Bama going to do saturday afternoon? Line is 5.5 right now. Really tempted to take bama with the points. I got this crazy feeling though Tebow is going to put on a show & go out with a bang. I had bama with +10 last year & they had the game won(at least for me with the points) & they got absolutely destroyed in the 4th quarter. i could not believe it.

I think you have to take FL if the line is less than 7. I'll be pulling for Bama, but don't see it happening.

p.s. worst 'wing' thread since molson shared his recipe for nuking packaged frozen wings.

I think you have to take FL if the line is less than 7. I'll be pulling for Bama, but don't see it happening.

p.s. worst 'wing' thread since molson shared his recipe for nuking packaged frozen wings.

Anybody else liking the over in tonight's game at 37?

it almost lost me at 'chicken fingers' but i stuck around for a while until i saw 'honey mustard'...i mean common man, you would have been better off linking to pixie boy if you really wanted to zing us.....Buffalo Wings my ass :cry:

Make these next time you are getting ready for the big game

The Best Buffalo Wings! Go Bills!

I was thinking the same thing. I still have nightmares about that recipe.

What are your other 3 games?

I never win on teasers. They are called teasers for a reason. Seems so easy with the 10pts but I always get screwed on one bet. Like 2 weeks ago, Had the 1st 2 in easy & all needed was the steelers to beat the chiefs. Easy enough right? Well you know what happened. I am leaning toward CMU tonight. Not sure though. I got 4 basketball plays in. Manhattan +13.5 over niagara, Colorado +2 over Oregon St, Montana -10 over some shiit team they should beat by 30pts & Northern Colorado -1 over Montana St. As you could see I have nothing to do tonight & will be tracking these on cnn all night.