Lynch is a Cedric Benson clone

nuklz2594

Yep and we'll pick him up or trade for him this offseason and he'll run all over your ass twice a year for the next 4-5 seasons.

Bruschi, what part of your character is compelled to come onto another team's message board and talk crap?

What does that say about you?

What happened in your life that you feel the need to do this?

You come across as a sad, bitter, little man who's only solace in life is that you are a fan of a good pro sports team.

Has life been a bit too rough for you? Is this the salve that you put on your wounds?

Is this how you teach your children to behave?

You are very pathetic.

Your football team is better than ours but you as a person? LOL. Cellar dweller all the way.

Bruschi, what part of your character is compelled to come onto another team's message board and talk crap?

What does that say about you?

What happened in your life that you feel the need to do this?

You come across as a sad, bitter, little man who's only solace in life is that you are a fan of a good pro sports team.

Has life been a bit too rough for you? Is this the salve that you put on your wounds?

Is this how you teach your children to behave?

You are very pathetic.

Your football team is better than ours but you as a person? LOL. Cellar dweller all the way.

this is representatative of 99.99999% of Pats* fans.

this is representatative of 99.99999% of Pats* fans.

Agreed. The thing with Patriots fans is that they didn't start coming around until 2001. Then all of a sudden they're diehards. I remember the majority of Pats fans I asked in '01 couldn't even name the starting 11 on O or D. Pathetic.

Ya the Bills are in a seemingly never ending quagmire but one thing is certain.

Bills fans are born die hards and remain that way their entire lives.

Both have had run-ins with law and acted like immature morons. Benson is older and more mature and doing a great job for the Bengals. Can Lynch do the same?

It would be nice if he did.

Benson has been terrific at hitting the hole, has moves, hands, and is a very good blocker - especially on blitz pick-up.

Regarding maturity - he's been moping recently because of his hip injury and the CIN acquisition of Larry Johnson to fill in.

We shall see....

Yep and we'll pick him up or trade for him this offseason and he'll run all over your ass twice a year for the next 4-5 seasons.

What's the difference between a sperm cell and a Patriots fan?

At least a sperm cell has a one in a million chance of turning into a a human being.

Go tape someone's practice you cheating troll.

PS: You're going to get hammered tonight on national television and it's going to be UGLY!

Stupid ass post.

Yes it is

I think Lynch is better than Benson. He`s much faster. He`s just struggling right now. Everyone around here seems to have such a short memory. He was great when he first came here. He`ll come around.

Lynch is a better natural runner than Benson. Missing the first 3 games hurt him. He is physically not ready to play. He will be back next year in a big way. This guy ran for over 1,000 in his first two years in the league...he is a true talent.

Lynch is 23 years old. He is from Oakland, which is kind of a rough town. He has millions of dollars. I am from a white middle class family in PA, and if you game me millions when I was 23 I would have never seen 24. This guy bought a house in Buffalo, has tried to embrace the community. I think we should help him out and support him. I know he gets paid, but he is a kid, for crying out loud. The guy wants to do the right thing, he is just a victim of his background. He has shown grit for our team, and we turn on him... I know I am going to hear about the hit and run thing, but that was suspect to me. He was in a bad situation, and probably made a bad decision, but by the time Shoop and Bulldog and the rest of the alarmists get their hands on it, he killed somebody.

He leaves, we will be sorry. Maybe instead of tweeting about being dissed, Thurman should reach out to ML, even if he is a little unreceptive at first, and show him how to be a pro...just sayin'. If you want to help the team, don't come around and expect to be pandered to. I think they should be respected, but this team NEEDS DIRECTION. That's been the problem for years.

Bruschi is the tool in school who takes the little kids lunch money. Had to cheat then and obviously is still affiliated with cheating. You're little era of dominace in coming to an end. Get your camcorder and make yourself useful. Good luck tonight with Brees !@#$.

Yes it is

Lynch is a better natural runner than Benson. Missing the first 3 games hurt him. He is physically not ready to play. He will be back next year in a big way. This guy ran for over 1,000 in his first two years in the league...he is a true talent.

I see very few Bills' games.

Is Lynch a good blocker for his QB, or a good blocker for another running back?

Agreed. The thing with Patriots fans is that they didn't start coming around until 2001. Then all of a sudden they're diehards. I remember the majority of Pats fans I asked in '01 couldn't even name the starting 11 on O or D. Pathetic.

Ya the Bills are in a seemingly never ending quagmire but one thing is certain.

Bills fans are born die hards and remain that way their entire lives.

Through the late '90s New England was characterized by the following:

1.) Most people didn't even follow the Pats* closely and didn't mind missing games to do other things.

2.) Pats* fans constantly ridiculed their players and coaches.

3.) Pats* fans constantly complained about officiating and felt every call against them was a bad call.

4.) Pats* fans were nothing like Red Sox fans who stuck through with their team through thick and thin.

Its amazing what some clever cheating can do to raise the fortunes not only of the Pats* but also their entire "fan" base.

Through the late '90s New England was characterized by the following:

1.) Most people didn't even follow the Pats* closely and didn't mind missing games to do other things.

2.) Pats* fans constantly ridiculed their players and coaches.

3.) Pats* fans constantly complained about officiating and felt every call against them was a bad call.

4.) Pats* fans were nothing like Red Sox fans who stuck through with their team through thick and thin.

Its amazing what some clever cheating can do to raise the fortunes not only of the Pats* but also their entire "fan" base.

What does that have to do with a discussion about Lynch? :P

Lynch just needs to come under the proper tutiledge of a good RB coach. Lynch is quick and runs hard. He needs a coach that's going to drill him day in and day out about making 1 cut and hitting the hole. Make him run laps or sprints or do push-ups or something everytime he doesn't do it in practice. Once that sinks in, hopefully someone can get through to him, he will be one of the better RB's in the league. His first two years behind mediocre OL's were pretty solid if you ask me.

You can't even draw this comparison. yes they both had run ins with the law and then it ends there. Benson's is lazy and somewhat of a kitty. He drew critizism from Cinncinati from not playing hurt with his injury. he is now crying that Larry Johnson was signed. They are the exact same issues he had in Chicago.

Lynch just needs to come under the proper tutiledge of a good RB coach. Lynch is quick and runs hard. He needs a coach that's going to drill him day in and day out about making 1 cut and hitting the hole. Make him run laps or sprints or do push-ups or something everytime he doesn't do it in practice. Once that sinks in, hopefully someone can get through to him, he will be one of the better RB's in the league. His first two years behind mediocre OL's were pretty solid if you ask me.

Watching how the Pats use Maroney on screens, the Bills should use Lynch in a similar fashion. Let him get space out in the open field and break some tackles.

Exactly. A good life coach might do him some good as well.

You can't even draw this comparison. yes they both had run ins with the law and then it ends there. Benson's is lazy and somewhat of a kitty. He drew critizism from Cinncinati from not playing hurt with his injury. he is now crying that Larry Johnson was signed. They are the exact same issues he had in Chicago.

Benson is at a career high in yards at 859 and 6 TDs. Lynch surpassed both of those #'s in his first two seasons.

This is another example of a player that IS, not could be, a star in this league that is not good enough to live up to the rigorous standards of some of the fans here. If he ran behind Thurman's, McGahee's, or Henry's lines he would have been a leading rusher.

He is out of shape, and went through some PERSONAL issues... I would like to stress that he is 23. I bet some of the holy-rollers on TSW probably got into a little trouble when they were young, or at least made bad decisions. If you didn't, maybe you know somebody at church that has, and if the lord hath forgiveth, why not I? It is the league's job to judge and punish him not ours. We are supposed to be understanding, and hope for the best for "our guy."

Personally I hope he pulls through, and he works like a dog to come back in top shape next year, and runs through, around, and over defenses. I, for one, will take time away from polishing my halo to go see him, and probably even pull for the young man to get his life back on track. I'll let Dolphins fans, and Pats* fans judge him by his personal affairs.

???

I haven't read anything in the Cincinnati Enquirer, nor heard or say anything on radio/tv that said or implied such.

He had a hip flexor injury against BAL in week 9. Went back in for a play, but couldn't go.

Looks like he'll play this Sun. vs. DET:

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Mond...92-bf315ec7aa8c

Benson is at a career high in yards at 859 and 6 TDs. Lynch surpassed both of those #'s in his first two seasons.

This is another example of a player that IS, not could be, a star in this league that is not good enough to live up to the rigorous standards of some of the fans here. If he ran behind Thurman's, McGahee's, or Henry's lines he would have been a leading rusher.

He is out of shape, and went through some PERSONAL issues... I would like to stress that he is 23. I bet some of the holy-rollers on TSW probably got into a little trouble when they were young, or at least made bad decisions. If you didn't, maybe you know somebody at church that has, and if the lord hath forgiveth, why not I? It is the league's job to judge and punish him not ours. We are supposed to be understanding, and hope for the best for "our guy."

Personally I hope he pulls through, and he works like a dog to come back in top shape next year, and runs through, around, and over defenses. I, for one, will take time away from polishing my halo to go see him, and probably even pull for the young man to get his life back on track. I'll let Dolphins fans, and Pats* fans judge him by his personal affairs.

He's played 9 games and missed 2 - that *projects* to a 1527 yd. season over 16 games. For what such projections are worth lol!

CIN signed him last season - game #5? - I don't recall.

His troubles...idolized UT player - he was a young fellow with big bux in his pocket, driving and boozing - sound familiar? But he was a #4 overall pick for good reason.

I was surprised that CIN signed Larry Johnson, given their owner. Johnson showed up in shape with gas still in his tank. My guess is that Brown, sniffing a playoff team for the 2nd time in the 19 years (!) since he took over from his legendary Dad, uncharacteristically took action. Although I think that he saw Benson as a "bargain", which is typical for him.

Will wonders never cease... :D

As I mentioned somewhere in this thread, Benson has also showed to be a fine blocker. CIN's jumbled OL is good at run blocking - but only fair at pass blocking. Palmer faltered during Benson's absence.

Speaking of Palmer - he's run with success several times this season, but definitely has been hanging onto the ball too long - he needs a slap upside the head. And he still throws a high ball after his '05 knee injury.

Save the freak game #1 bounce to DEN's Stokely, and lousy def play and a fumble against OAK (odd game - OAK didn't draw a single offensive penalty, and they were holding all over the place IMO), the OH River Candy Stripers could be 10 and 1. But HOU kicked their fannies up into the cheap seats, both sides of the ball.

They have to play 4 of their last 5 on the road - MIN, NYJ, SD, DET. Home against KC.

I'd pick'em ending up at 10 - 6. Swept their AFC North slate, so they own the tie-breakers - it will be tough for BAL and PGH to surmount that. PGH hosts BAL and GB, BAL has the PGH road rematch and travels to GB.

Watching how the Pats use Maroney on screens, the Bills should use Lynch in a similar fashion. Let him get space out in the open field and break some tackles.

He kinda did that to set up Lindells 89 yard Fg which lead to us stomping the Fins. Without Lynch gaining those yards which not many backs could have helped win that game.