Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say this-- I really hate Steve Tasker the announcer. Can he be more Pro-Phin/anti-Bills? Talking about how great the front 7 of the Phins are without talking about how the Bills are playing practice squad guys because of injury

And exactly what is to stop him from stepping up a yard when nobody is open to throw it away rather then moving further back and take a sack? He dropped back to the Bills 41 1/2 and saw nobody open and then proceded to dance back to the 38 where he was sacked.

If the play isn't there, simply throw it away and save the 12 yards

You do realize that intentional grounding is a penalty, right? Still means a loss of yardage.

And exactly what is to stop him from stepping up a yard when nobody is open to throw it away rather then moving further back and take a sack? He dropped back to the Bills 41 1/2 and saw nobody open and then proceded to dance back to the 38 where he was sacked.

If the play isn't there, simply throw it away and save the 12 yards

It was a screen pass that Jason Taylor sniffed out. He was surrounded so all he could do was go backwards. It's a grounding penalty if you are inside the tackles. You seem to think that Fitz has all the time in the world back there.

PTR

I just have to say this-- I really hate Steve Tasker the announcer. Can he be more Pro-Phin/anti-Bills? Talking about how great the front 7 of the Phins are without talking about how the Bills are playing practice squad guys because of injury

UH he's reporting facts, they have a great front seven, our OL is a joke due to mismanagement, poor drafting, bad coaching and last but not least injuries...

what do you want him to say? "Buffalo has a great OL and players thats whay they blow plays w/ penalties where TO had that first down....

call a spade a spade...

having said that, theres a reason gus johnson and tasker have this game, lol