Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UH he's reporting facts, they have a great front seven, our OL is a joke due to mismanagement, poor drafting, bad coaching and last but not least injuries...

what do you want him to say? "Buffalo has a great OL and players thats whay they blow plays w/ penalties where TO had that first down....

call a spade a spade...

having said that, theres a reason gus johnson and tasker have this game, lol

And he skips over part of the reason the Phins look good. I'd look good playing against the Bills O-line. you're missing the point. Tasker isn't talking about the how Buffalo's O-line has been hurt by injuries, just how great the Phin D is. That's not a good announcer, that's Tasker being a Phin Homer

What I want him to do is acknowledge the fact that Buffalo is playing street free agents on an O-line thats been reshuffled multiple times this year

He's telling the truth- that's his job. He paid by NBC to be a sportscaster, not a friggin loser homer.

Explain to me how totally skipping over the facts of Buffalo playing practice squad and street free agents and having to constantly reshuffle the O-line due to injury makes him sound like a homer, it makes him sound like an informed sportscaster, not the Phins homer he sounds like.