Could Fewell be the man

Assuming all these high profile head coaches pass and assuminng Fewell does a decent job with what he as for the last 7 games...

If we get a high quality GM in who can say, "OK Perry, we'll get you the pieces you need" he could be the next Marv Levy. I think it is harder to find a good personnel guy than it is to find a good coach.

He'd be my personal hero even if he never won another game as a coach in his career. The first Bills coach to beat the current NE regime, should be enshrined with Iconic status.

scary to imagine that McKelvin taking a knee in the endzone could have elevated Jauron to iconic status....

Ive thought this since his first press conference. He has a hunger for the game. Watch his conferences compared to others in the league. If he can win one or two games the rest of the year and keep the rest close that in my oppinion will be an amazing turn around. The suporting cast on this team is a good share of fillins. If you can keep it close or win that is something to be proud of. Dick couldnt do this well with starters.

Ive thought this since his first press conference. He has a hunger for the game. Watch his conferences compared to others in the league. If he can win one or two games the rest of the year and keep the rest close that in my oppinion will be an amazing turn around. The suporting cast on this team is a good share of fillins. If you can keep it close or win that is something to be proud of. Dick couldnt do this well with starters.

Agreed. Play hard & win !

Assuming all these high profile head coaches pass and assuminng Fewell does a decent job with what he as for the last 7 games...

If we get a high quality GM in who can say, "OK Perry, we'll get you the pieces you need" he could be the next Marv Levy. I think it is harder to find a good personnel guy than it is to find a good coach.

If Fewell gets rid of the crappy cover 2 and bring in some real tough Linemen and LBs, then he probably can do better.

I never thought much of Fewell as a DC, even with healthy players. However, he may turn out to be a better HC. Some people are better at the "Big Picture" than they are with "Details". OC's and DC's have to be more detail oriented whereas HC's need to be more big picture oriented.

The Blls definitely need improvement in player selection and an OC who can maximize the strengths of the personnel. Let's see how Fewell gets the team ready for My Yami.