MM says he wants a spark. Why not start JP or

No, no, no, no, no.

Baker is being inserted in the lineup because he has something to add. Same thing with Willis. Same thing with Evans. Same thing with Tucker. Same thing with Euhus. Same thing with Kelsay. All of these guys had something to add.

DB? He give the Bills their best opportunity to win. MM said so. :w00t:

Bunch of stojan. :)

You know ... that really hasn't been brought up here yet  :)  :w00t:  :D

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself  :D

122659[/snapback]

What hasn't? Did I miss something?

And while I'm here...is anyone else dissatisfied with Bledsoe's performance? Or is it just me?

I really think MM is missing the boat bigtime on this.

122652[/snapback]

What happens if we put JP out there and he struggles? Are Bills fans patient enough for him to develop? I remember Peyton Manning took a full season to develop and I think the fans of this board would've wanted him out of town by mid-season.

Don't get me wrong, I agree we should put him in now, so that next year he is a 1/2 season better. However, I don't think putting him in is going to win games. I hope that we keep this in mind and give the kid time to become the player he will be.

Go Bills!!!!

And while I'm here...is anyone else dissatisfied with Bledsoe's performance?  Or is it just me?

122662[/snapback]

*< Crickets chirping > * ...... ......... ...... ........... .....

You know DC I think that may require a thread of it's own :)

122659[/snapback]

You know what...I hear what your saying...really I do...

But unfortunately when the Teams 3-6 and coming off a humiliating loss, there's just not much else to discuss I guess...

It's sad, but I don't blame anyone here...It would seem that if things were going a little better overall, we would all have plenty of things to argue about...I guess in some ways, because the discussions are so limited, we all agree that generally things really suck. But we still have an issue or two that have yet to be argued out fully. Maybe the real problem is we all agree on too much... B)

Are Bills fans patient enough for him to develop? 

122665[/snapback]

In a word ... NO. Rumor has it Bills fans take laxatives every day because they're not patient enough to wait for the digestive system to take it's normal course. Don't flame me for saying that. I'm just the messenger.

In a word ... NO.  Rumor has it Bills fans take laxatives every day because they're not patient enough to wait for the digestive system to take it's normal course.  Don't flame me for saying that.  I'm just the messenger.

122683[/snapback]

Look that has nothing to do with patience...I have a legit medical condition... :)

122659[/snapback]

Not to mention, you could start your own new threads with the topics that have never been discussed yet and need to be discussed !

Sorry couldnt resist !

What happens if we put JP out there and he struggles? Are Bills fans patient enough for him to develop?

What happens if we put DB out there and he struggles?

So what if JP flops? DB's already flopped. after 2 1/2 years of DB flopping, no one is cutting him any slack. JP can struggle, but fans will give him a free pass. There no longer are expectations that the Bills will make the playoffs this year. The remaining games are basically just additional 2005 preseason games.

So what if JP flops?  DB's already flopped.  after 2 1/2 years of DB flopping, no one is cutting him any slack.  JP can struggle, but fans will give him a free pass.  There no longer are expectations that the Bills will make the playoffs this year.  The remaining games are basically just additional 2005 preseason games.

122900[/snapback]

That is the attitude that I hope is shared by the majority. :lol:

What hasn't?  Did I miss something?

And while I'm here...is anyone else dissatisfied with Bledsoe's performance?  Or is it just me?

122662[/snapback]

NO WAY!!

Bledsoe was GREAT in the first 8 games in 2002 against Division 1-AA quality defenses!!!

He will explode and pass for 300 yards a game!!! You just watch!!!!

(Sarcasm off) :lol:

So what if JP flops?  DB's already flopped.  after 2 1/2 years of DB flopping, no one is cutting him any slack.  JP can struggle, but fans will give him a free pass.  There no longer are expectations that the Bills will make the playoffs this year.  The remaining games are basically just additional 2005 preseason games.

122900[/snapback]

Thats how I look at it now too. This is basically training camp for next year and you would think the coaches think that too, since they are making changes constantly now. Except for the one change that needs to be done. At this point, you might as well see what everyone can do and get the team ready for next year.

Thats how I look at it now too.  This is basically training camp for next year and you would think the coaches think that too, since they are making changes constantly now.  Except for the one change that needs to be done.  At this point, you might as well see what everyone can do and get the team ready for next year.

122972[/snapback]

Let me add a me too !