This Changes Everything...

Astrobot

Eric Wood's devastating injury shakes everything up. I will be submitting our positional needs to DraftTek tomorrow, and I get that sinking feeling it will mean drafting an OT and OG very early. The signing of Brohm and possible availability of another vet QB might allow us to do that. I am open to anything.

Do I lower our QB priority (say to P3) and raise OG priority to even with OT, which is set at P2? You can only have one P1 need, and up to now I have opted so far to take the BPA between OT and QB by making them both P2.

Eric Wood's devastating injury shakes everything up. I will be submitting our positional needs to DraftTek tomorrow, and I get that sinking feeling it will mean drafting an OT and OG very early. The signing of Brohm and possible availability of another vet QB might allow us to do that. I am open to anything.

Do I lower our QB priority (say to P3) and raise OG priority to even with OT, which is set at P2? You can only have one P1 need, and up to now I have opted so far to take the BPA between OT and QB by making them both P2.

If we can get Soh or Cody, it supercedes everything. Our DL is a joke and that includes the holy Schobel. The defense is built on a foundation of mediocrity. When you play in one of the worst weather cities in the country, you need a defense and a running game

If that is good, please let it be true. Would that allow him to play next year?

Broke my tibula/phiblula in 1976. Took 9 months to heal at the age of 20/21. Don't think technology will do anything to shorten the healing time but he should be fine. He should be able to start doing some light jogging etc after 6 months so at least attend training camp in a limited capacity. Hopefully be 100% by late July / early August.

I don't think Brohm should be counted on for anything other than being a depth QB. I would leave their top two needs at the best player available between QB and OT.

that would be fibula, Steve O.....

PS There is alot of technology to accelerate fracture healing - I sold it earlier in my career.....not to mention I would think medical science has come a ways since 1976.

Broke my tibula/phiblula in 1976. Took 9 months to heal at the age of 20/21. Don't think technology will do anything to shorten the healing time but he should be fine. He should be able to start doing some light jogging etc after 6 months so at least attend training camp in a limited capacity. Hopefully be 100% by late July / early August.

that would be fibula, Steve O.....

PS There is alot of technology to accelerate fracture healing - I sold it earlier in my career.....not to mention I would think medical science has come a ways since 1976.

You'd think I would know how that...either way it hurts like hell to break it. Hopefully there is no knee damage and he heals faster then me.

Maybe between him and Poz, they can get a group discount on surgical steel rod implants.