Bills @ Jags score predictions

Frez

Jags - 37

Bills - 14

It's a total blowout today in Jacksonville. Buffalo can't stop the run and Marcus Stroud is out.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, but for some reason, I think the Bills will win today. My guess is they play hard for coach fewell, and try to get him a victory.

I'm going Buffalo 24, Jacksonville 17.

Jaguars win 30-17.

The Bills can't stop the run, but the real problem is that their own offense is too weak to fully exploit a below average Jaguars defense.

Oh BTW, for his pre '08 draft fan club...Derrick Harvey still stinks :blink:

Bruce Smith and Eric Moulds say hi. Oh wait he's not a Bill, Buuuuusssssssstttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Smith and Eric Moulds say hi. Oh wait he's not a Bill, Buuuuusssssssstttttttt!!!!!!!!!

By the end of Bruce's second season, he had 21 sacks. Moulds was simply underutilized by a head coach unwilling to play young players.

Don't feel bad, though. I'm sure Harvey will have a career day against these scrub OTs.

By the end of Bruce's second season, he had 21 sacks. Moulds was simply underutilized by a head coach unwilling to play young players.

Don't feel bad, though. I'm sure Harvey will have a career day against these scrub OTs.

I was being sarcastic my friend. Every time a young Bills player is scrutinized, the same Moulds and Smith comments come flooding in. I just think it's shortsighted to ignore a players progress early because of an imaginitive bust time frame. I agree Derrick Harvey is brutal.

I was being sarcastic my friend. Every time a young Bills player is scrutinized, the same Moulds and Smith comments come flooding in. I just think it's shortsighted to ignore a players progress early because of an imaginitive bust time frame. I agree Derrick Harvey is brutal.

On that I agree completely. I'm not at all encouraged by the 'progress' of at least a couple of our high round picks the last two years. They certainly don't deserve a free pass, either.