Global Cooling?

Magox

Cry me a !@#$ing river. What a bunch of whiners. Are you sad because you can't buy products containing CFCs anymore? Looking to spray some DDT on your crops?

No.

I want to choose what light bulbs are in my home (which includes energy savers).

I don't want increased energy costs at my home or place of business.

I don't want to be told that I have to change my hot water tank, lighting fixtures, furnace, windows and roof shingles as a requirement before I can sell my home when I retire. Cap and tax has requirements such as this.

For the record I do want clean energy and don't want the government driving up the cost for that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or wait for another volcano to erupt and let nature take its course.

That's exactly one of their premises. They know it works because it's a proven fact - volcanoes spew sulfur into the air and the globe cools. They postulate using other gases, but that's just theory at this point. I heard they also were talking about making cloud-making mechanisms on the equatorial belt of the oceans. The point is they're thinking about things other than making everyone hold their breath until they turn blue and faint to keep the CO2 out of the atmosphere. It's been proven that we'll never get enough CO2 out of the atmosphere to make a spittle worth of difference regarding warming/cooling.

That's exactly one of their premises. They know it works because it's a proven fact - volcanoes spew sulfur into the air and the globe cools. They postulate using other gases, but that's just theory at this point. I heard they also were talking about making cloud-making mechanisms on the equatorial belt of the oceans. The point is they're thinking about things other than making everyone hold their breath until they turn blue and faint to keep the CO2 out of the atmosphere. It's been proven that we'll never get enough CO2 out of the atmosphere to make a spittle worth of difference regarding warming/cooling.

There's one fatal flaw in their plan however - it's lacking any provisions to redistribute wealth, does not include any new taxes, and does not impose government restrictions on individual citizens

Yes, thems some serious fatal flaws right there. Al Bore couldn't make a dime from it, so this must be discredited.

"So politically-connected lobbyists and billionaires are only evil if they're from oil companies, right?"

Al Gore car company gets $528 million government loan to produce hybrid sports cars in Finland that will sell for about $89,000.

Yes, thems some serious fatal flaws right there. Al Bore couldn't make a dime from it, so this must be discredited.

"So politically-connected lobbyists and billionaires are only evil if they're from oil companies, right?"

Al Gore car company gets $528 million government loan to produce hybrid sports cars in Finland that will sell for about $89,000.

Only Republicans give away grants to big business to ship jobs overseas [/morons]

OH MY GOD!!! Have you guys heard? In spite of the fact that everyone has learned that Global Warming is a ponzi scheme, it turns out THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EXPECTED!!!!

This is the first comprehensive update of leading peer-reviewed climate science in the three years since the last report of the intentionally thorough and slow-paced Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was finalized.

That report is now widely recognized to be out of date in important ways.

Really. They mean it this time. They're not kidding. Cuz this report is comprehensive.