(OT) Sears and K-Mart merge.

PIZ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I then walked into our local supermarket.....checkers standing around with nothing to do......not a soul in there.....

Oh boy.....

121809[/snapback]

Boise, Idaho... Home of Albertsons Corp... What a nightmare watching this grocery chain try and fight the big dawgs. They chose not to go down the road of warehouse, and it's costing them... they implement Preferred Cards, force the checkers to push a sale a the checkstand... they are always understaffed, with very unprofessional help... The service is gone...

No way does Albertsons survive the WalMart, Winco (does anyone have one of these) Fred Meyer model...

My question is this....

I think that inevitably Wall Mart is going to drive everyone else out...it is only a matter of time.

When they DO.....do they all of a sudden grow horns and mark everything up?

121847[/snapback]

You betcha your bottom dollar they will.

I honestly believe I could live in a Super Walmart for 3 weeks with absolutly no problem. You have all the food you could ever want. You could sit in the entertainment section for your TV watching. Sleep? Hello camping section. If I was homeless, I would get enough shampoo and soap, wash in the bathroom every other day, and just chill at walmart.

-

I honestly believe I could live in a Super Walmart for 3 weeks with absolutly no problem. You have all the food you could ever want. You could sit in the entertainment section for your TV watching. Sleep? Hello camping section. If I was homeless, I would get enough shampoo and soap, wash in the bathroom every other day, and just chill at walmart.

-

121968[/snapback]

You've never seen Where The Heart Is, have you?

Nope. never saw it. But, my movie would be entitled "Where the Fried Chicken is" because Super Walmarts have the best fried chicken you can get, and CHEAP...

122062[/snapback]

The chicken tenders are huge and awesome. Wasn't that hot chick from Star Wars in that movie "Where the Heart is?"

We just recently had a Super Wall Mart open up in Hemet.....

I went into it last weekend....they sell EVERYTHING.....including groceries......and at a much cheaper price....

I then walked into our local supermarket.....checkers standing around with nothing to do......not a soul in there.....

Oh boy.....

121809[/snapback]

Walmart still could never knock out my beloved Wegmans