JP Ripping up the League in UFL

cage

Yeah, I watched JP last Saturday playing against California.......he managed to take a sack with nobody surrounding him and lost 22 yards on one play. Paul McGuire was calling the game too and managed to use his prevent defense prevents you from winning line. The whole thing gave me nightmares.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and look at the guy above him. What's not shown is how many times he's been sacked. I watched one game and I think that he was sacked 4 times in one quarter.

Big Ben Get sack alot, So does Aron Rodgers. So I quest they're bad QBs. That because they are trying to make plays down field. I quest they should check down each play.

The Florida Tuskers actually have a pretty decent defense and I know folks think I'm crazy when I say this, but I actually think the Tuskers could beat some of the cellar dwellers in the NFL.

I've been campaigning for a Toilet Bowl where the best UFL team faces the worse NFL team. The winner plays in the NFL the following season.

Tell me that wouldn't put a whole new spin on things. :lol:

That could be interesting!!

i don't know much about their D but the Tuskers have probably better starting QB and RB (Bollinger an Tatum Bell) than the Browns!

There have been many threads on this.

Basically, JP is the 2nd best QB in the league, while Bollinger has been head and shoulders over the others.

If there's a positive in JP's game is that he's improved in every outing. There are still typical Losmanisms - careless ball handling and bad decisions, but overall much improved. One thing I've noticed that I hadn't seen him do before is that he can now hit an outlet pass without killing the receiver, looks much more to the checkdown, and hits a quick pass on a blitz. Still not there yet, but a much different QB than the one people are familiar with.

Hmmm... I wonder if the difference is related to coaching. Naw, couldn't be. :angry:

JP Losman basically had his reputation and future in the NFL dictated by one blunder, a blunder on one of the worse play calls in NFL history.

Its sad that folks still continue to attack Losman based on one series or one bad game, QB's have bad plays, bad days, it happens.

Losman is throwing for close to 300 yards a game with 9 TD, 2 interceptions and a win this weekend should cement the Loco's into the UFL Championship against the Florida Tuskers.

What the f is the UFL? If JP is "ripping it up" it must be a spin off of america's funniest home videos or something.

Also, this quote is insane. Years of throwing 5 yard passes into the turf, flopping around the backfield like a headless chicken, and hurling balls aimlessly into the sky are why Losman is out of the league. Not one bad play, hundreds of disturbingly bad plays.

Yes Edwards sucks but this does not mean JP doesn't suck, that debate is over, they both suck.

In conclusion... my stats are phenomenal when I play QB in the neighborhood children's street football league (the NCSFL).