Next changes...

sharper802

1. Cut TO - not because he is a distraction but just to find out if Hardy/Johnson can do anything

1a. Name Trent the starter the rest of the way - just have to know if he can play or not

2. Bench Josh Reed again to find out about Johnson/Hardy

3. Play Johnson, Hardy, and Roscoe along with Evans

4. Sign Runyan for the remainder of the season - have to find a stop gap for the line

5. Move Maybin to OLB - should have happened at the bye IMO

6. Start Fred Jackson - it simply isn't fair any longer

7. Fire Modrak and Guy the day after the season ends

8. Brandon then turns over football operations to a Parcells type - someone who takes care of personnel. Brandon can still make sure the vendors are selling anough beer, the parking lot is still too expensive, and training camp is still the best experience in the NFL.

1. Cut TO - not because he is a distraction but just to find out if Hardy/Johnson can do anything

1a. Name Trent the starter the rest of the way - just have to know if he can play or not

4. Sign Runyan for the remainder of the season - have to find a stop gap for the line

8. Brandon then turns over football operations to a Parcells type - someone who takes care of personnel. Brandon can still make sure the vendors are selling anough beer, the parking lot is still too expensive, and training camp is still the best experience in the NFL.

1. No chance. I don't think he's been a distraction anyway.

2. Nope, we already know that he can't play. But it doesn't matter since the Bills have no one else, so might as well play Trent the rest of the season.

3. Nope, I think Josh is playing well. Just find more plays for Johnson and Hardy. Although with no one to throw them the ball, can we determine their skills?

4. Absolutely no way. He hasn't played contact football in a couple years, coming off surgery, and he is going be ready to play right away? ridiculous.

5. Agree, but i would move him around and not just OLB.

6. Agree, been saying that all year long.

7. Definitely!

8. Brandon does much more than you think, but he should handle all non-football related items and bring a true GM in for football decisions.

The very first item on any Bills' 'To Do' list - for both marketing brilliance AND turning this offense around 180 degrees - should be to hire...

Swing your sword, Russ - Polian's first move as GM was to hire Levy - it's time for you and this team to find your inner pirate!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

:rolleyes:

Does that cause total turmoil?? Seems to me I recall scouts contracts typically expire May 1st, so you're never in a poition of changing scouting type people two months before the draft. Firing them now, particually for Modrak would cause issues around how do you scout players for next Aprils draft? Seems I recall when TD came in the person who was responsiple for the draft stayed through the first one, then he left. Can't recall the name anymore but think he followed Butler to San Diego then.

I think whoever the new GM is, we may see a similar thing for TM. The GM doesn't have to follow TM's suggestions either. But he can still use his scouting reports. On the other Guy could be fired anythime, thouhg probably best to wait until we have a new GM in place.

you have number 7 wrong it should be FIRE Modrak and Guy Today ! So we can get a head start on the up and coming Draft !

No. Trent's time here is done. He has no passion or mental toughness. He's just happy to be here which is unacceptable.

Bench one of our most consistent receivers and the best blocker of the WR corp?

I agree Johnson and Hardy need more opportunities. Maybe more 4 or 5 WR sets? I don't know. I don't want Hardy's and Johnson's opportunities wasted on Roscoe. He's done here.

Really don't think Runyan is going to contribute much. There's a reason he hasn't been signed. I am not saying something doesn't need to be done, but not sure how much bringing someone in for the remaining games will make that much of a difference.

I would rather see Harris and Palmer get more reps. Maybin's rookie year is pretty much shot.

Agree completely. He sees holes much better than Marshawn and is more productive in this "offense."

Guy definitely. Still on the fence with Modrak for some reason, I really can't explain.

8. Brandon then turns over football operations to a Parcells type - someone who takes care of personnel.

Agree, someone competent would be a nice change. I really don't think Brandon will have a problem with that type of change.

Does that cause total turmoil?? Seems to me I recall scouts contracts typically expire May 1st, so you're never in a poition of changing scouting type people two months before the draft. Firing them now, particually for Modrak would cause issues around how do you scout players for next Aprils draft? Seems I recall when TD came in the person who was responsiple for the draft stayed through the first one, then he left. Can't recall the name anymore but think he followed Butler to San Diego then.

I think whoever the new GM is, we may see a similar thing for TM. The GM doesn't have to follow TM's suggestions either. But he can still use his scouting reports. On the other Guy could be fired anythime, thouhg probably best to wait until we have a new GM in place.

Doesn't matter, still have the little scouts out on the road as we speak ! They can report to the new GM and then the little indians might be shown the door ! !