Fewell PC at 8:30

KCNC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the sounds of that....Bills string together a few wins in the next 7 weeks and Perry becomes the new savior. No offense to him but I want a proven winner in here not another question mark.

God forbid we win games :rolleyes: In case you haven't noticed, most of the top NFL teams are coached by guys who are first-timers. Complete unkowns before they were hired. You can't tell me Fewell might not be a great coach because he never did it before.

PTR

I don't care what this guy has to say. He has the worst rushing defense in the league. He had two weeks to prepare his defense for Chris Johnson and Vince Young and he failed miserably. What makes this guy give you any confidence he can turn the rest of this team around? Give me a break. He's all talk.

Thought he carried himself well. His answers were focused and precise. Gave good answers. Good start, I say. I will predict a victory this Sunday.

PTR

It really doesn't get much better than:

Q. What's your philosophy as head coach?

A. Play like hell and win.

I don't care what this guy has to say. He has the worst rushing defense in the league. He had two weeks to prepare his defense for Chris Johnson and Vince Young and he failed miserably. What makes this guy give you any confidence he can turn the rest of this team around? Give me a break. He's all talk.

To be fair, could you possibly see anyone sitting through one of Jauron's pre game speeches and not fall asleep? It takes them a few series just to wake back up. Just about the time they get going, it's half time. And Jauron gives them a little nap time after milk and turkey sandwiches. By the time they all came out of their comas, they were home and tucked into bed.

Two weeks to prepare for the Titans, and the game was tied with 10 minutes to go. If the offense had any sort of pulse, and didn't fart the game away with stupid picks -- or if God forbid, we actually could score touchdowns ourselves -- that game was winnable.

So was the NE game, the Pats game, and maybe even the Saints or Texans. If this offense could just stop sucking for a minute or two, the defense wouldn't be on the field so long and completely spent by the fourth quarter.

The defense is the least of our worries right now.

What gives me confidence he can turn this team around? Nothing, I think it's beyond saving right now. But at least Jauron is finally gone. Baby steps.

God forbid we win games :rolleyes: In case you haven't noticed, most of the top NFL teams are coached by guys who are first-timers. Complete unkowns before they were hired. You can't tell me Fewell might not be a great coach because he never did it before.

PTR

I'm not saying it can't happen. Hell he could be the next Belicheck for all we know. I just said I personally would like to get a guy who has a proven record of success in the NFL to be the next Bills coach. There is an unusual number of guys who fit that bill who are currently unemployed (hell most of them have Super Bowl rings). In case YOU haven't noticed, the Bills have sucked at picking first time coaches in recent years. I don't think it's too absurd to want a guy who has proven that he can win, not "might be able to".