Schobel's comments

So Schobel has the audacity to say the firing of Jauron makes the Bills look like a "Joke".

No, they looked like a joke bringing him back after another 7-9 season last year.

They looked like a joke giving big salary extensions to avg(at best) DE, like Denney and Schobel

They looked like a joke letting Jauron have the say in firing his OC days before his opener.

No, Sorry Schobel, and the rest of you pansies. I know you might be scarred because the FO may just may bring in a head coach that actually makes you practice hard. Maybe says i will put the best 11 guys on the field. Maybe gets you prepaired both physically and mentally for a game.

Scobel you are a complete Aholel. Jauron was a huge failure, and for th ebetter part of the last two season so have you been. Injured last year and this year you have not really done squat.

The fans want to win and if Schobel or any other player thinks Jauron is the guy to lead them, then please trade'm or cut 'em after the season!!!!!!!

So Schobel has the audacity to say the firing of Jauron makes the Bills look like a "Joke".

No, they looked like a joke bringing him back after another 7-9 season last year.

They looked like a joke giving big salary extensions to avg(at best) DE, like Denney and Schobel

They looked like a joke letting Jauron have the say in firing his OC days before his opener.

No, Sorry Schobel, and the rest of you pansies. I know you might be scarred because the FO may just may bring in a head coach that actually makes you practice hard. Maybe says i will put the best 11 guys on the field. Maybe gets you prepaired both physically and mentally for a game.

Scobel you are a complete Aholel. Jauron was a huge failure, and for th ebetter part of the last two season so have you been. Injured last year and this year you have not really done squat.

The fans want to win and if Schobel or any other player thinks Jauron is the guy to lead them, then please trade'm or cut 'em after the season!!!!!!!

Try reading a little closer... The Shoebel quote was made after the game on Sunday not after Jauron was fired. :thumbsup:

Schobel is a good guy. I know him. He is frustrated like everyone else. I wish you would delete this post instead of unfairly libeling him.

I think the OP should leave it up as evidence of his lack of understanding of the space time continuum.