With two weeks to prepare, our defense was unprepared to

realtruelove

I'm not saying incapable, I'm saying unprepared. Everybody knows the Titans offense goes through Chris Johnson, yet we did not key on him, shadow him or anything close. How about the option play? Who did our defense think was out on the flat waiting to get the pitch from VY? One of our slower than sh*t tight ends?

With two weeks of preparation, a well managed team would have had a plan to take Chris Johnson away from the Titans and make VY beat us.

It's scary when a fan can see through the game plan of a professional franchise.

I'm not saying incapable, I'm saying unprepared. Everybody knows the Titans offense goes through Chris Johnson, yet we did not key on him, shadow him or anything close. How about the option play? Who did our defense think was out on the flat waiting to get the pitch from VY? One of our slower than sh*t tight ends?

With two weeks of preparation, a well managed team would have had a plan to take Chris Johnson away from the Titans and make VY beat us.

It's scary when a fan can see through the game plan of a professional franchise.

If you listen to the players, they didn't start game planning for the Titans until last monday, less than a week before the game.

I'm sorry but you can't gameplan CJ out of a game...lol. Hes the hottest RB in the league right now and we have a poor run defense, do you expect the staff to concoct a magical run stopping serum? Why didn't the last teams he trounced over "gameplan" and "key in" on him? We don't have the talent to contain someone like CJ, very few teams do.

I'm sorry but you can't gameplan CJ out of a game...lol. Hes the hottest RB in the league right now and we have a poor run defense, do you expect the staff to concoct a magical run stopping serum? Why didn't the last teams he trounced over "gameplan" and "key in" on him? We don't have the talent to contain someone like CJ, very few teams do.

Now that's a direct quote out of the Dick Jauron script of excuses.

I actually agree in this case the the Bills could not gameplan CJ out of the game. They simply do not have the talent to do so.

So the plan is to ignore him and hope he goes away? Please. So we should tool up with blue chip draft choices for the next 5 years and THEN put a game plan together?

We could win at least half of our games this year with the below average talent on this team if we had an average coach. Tell me I'm wrong.

So the plan is to ignore him and hope he goes away? Please. So we should tool up with blue chip draft choices for the next 5 years and THEN put a game plan together?

We could win at least half of our games this year with the below average talent on this team if we had an average coach. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. Unless that coach can magically make our O-line good and stop injuries then yes but if he can't than no. We HAVE the talent, the problem is were missing half our D and we had to start a DB at LB.

An above average coach probably could have stolen games with the defense and gotten enough out of the offense to win 8 or maybe even 9 games this season. I would agree with that.

You are wrong. This team is one of the least talented groups I've seen in a long time. Yes the coaching sucks but it shouldn't erase the fact that the talent sucks too.

We have absolute garbage at the QB position. By garbage, I mean amongst the absolute worst in the league.( think Cleveland and Oakland) The line is porous, inexperienced, undisciplined, and weak. The RBs are decent to good. The WRs are vastly overrated. TO has stone hands and has little motivation, while Evans is and always has been a one-trick pony. Do we even have a TE?

The defensive line is average in pressuring the QB but weak against the run. The team is very lucky that injuries have been limited to Williams, anything else and it gets much worse. The LBs are a joke and that includes our longhaired sally of a MLB. The secondary is good.

The game plan could have been to put some drives together. Kill time. Keep them off the field and score enough points to win. You know the guy is going to do some damage. Just limit the amount of opportunities he has.

You're wrong. Unless that coach can magically make our O-line good and stop injuries then yes but if he can't than no. We HAVE the talent, the problem is were missing half our D and we had to start a DB at LB.

Who is missing from our D? Donte Witner? He can't tackle his own shadow.

My point is, despite the deficiencies in our roster, our biggest liability is the management of our team.

The game plan could have been to put some drives together. Kill time. Keep them off the field and score enough points to win. You know the guy is going to do some damage. Just limit the amount of opportunities he has.

It was tied at 17 with 11 minutes left in the game. Not too shabby for a team with a S playing LB and an LG playing LT.

Then the wheels fell off. Again...

It's hard to game plan in the NFL.

Yes - even for a single game.

And it's even harder to get the opposing team's owner to flip you off not once but twice, but this is an exceptional group of young men we have here and now we turn our focus to the owner of the Jaguars. It's going to be a challenge but if we can get him to flip us off then we might be able to string together a few more before the end of the season.

The Titans offensive line has a lot to do with Chris Johnson, our Defensive line and linebackers get ran over by average offensive lines, this is what it looks like against a very good offensive line.

And yet -- and yet... That mighty Titan offense WITH CJ running wild all day had only scored 17 points heading into the 4th quarter. The chief problem remains on the offensive side of the ball, where the Bills can't score more than 17 points AND directly give up 14 points to the opponent.

Maybe we should put defensive backs on the defensive line

What does Mr. Curly think?