TO should've been benched, not TE

Bruuuuce

Why was TE benched and not TO? Oh wait that's right, DJ doesn't have a set of balls and is afraid that TO would yell at him. TO gave up on the last drive of the game, yeah, that first throw was uncatchable, but the second throw could have been caught. TE didn't have a great game but he didn't have a bad one either, it is ridiculous that he was benched. Not TE's fault that the O-line gets flagged once every drive for false starts and holds. It makes total sense to me now why this kid has no confidence. Did anyone else hear the TO chants late in the 4th after the game was out of reach, what a tool he is. I know I'm just ranting now but sh*t, this is just too embarrassing what we have to put up with every Sunday.

I'm sick and tired of DJ and AVP sucking TO's di*k, he is past his prime and is just a decoy on the field. Because the coaches cater to his ego the rest of the team suffers, Steve Johnson should be playing in his spot. DJ knows his job is gone after this season, you can see it in the way he coaches and what he says in press conferences. He might as well go with some dignity and start to take a look at the Steve Johnsons, James Hardys and Ellis Lanksters of the team.

I'm sick of all the TO haters sucking each others' d**ks and making crap up to complain about, all because they are too cowardly to tell the owner of this crapcake franchise to get out of town.

believe me I am with you on that, I'm not a "TO hater" either, I was all for him and gave him the benefit of the doubt until the 4th quarter today.

I'm sick of all the TO haters sucking each others' d**ks and making crap up to complain about, all because they are too cowardly to tell the owner of this crapcake franchise to get out of town.

Didn't have to make up crap about him this game. And he's had plenty of passes bounce of his hands this season, too.

I never disliked him (still don't), I just hated his signing with the Bills as an obvious business decision to keep interest in the team high after not firing Jauron. It certainly wasn't a sound football decision, not with the holes this team had. But despite that...I've been unpleasantly surprised at his poor play this season, and downright pissed at him quitting today.

Oh great, another of those people thinking I wouldn't say this stuff to your face. This again, really?

Then why don't you right their ship and show them all how well TO's been playing this year. Should be easy for a guy like you to put together an opposing argument to the TO haters.

Benching TE was ridiculous. Because he missed some timing routes that caused TO to sulk, you put Fitzpatrick in? TE was better than he had been for most of the rest of the year up to that point.

He wasn't benched. He was pulled because the game was out of reach at that point.

Then why don't you right their ship and show them all how well TO's been playing this year. Should be easy for a guy like you to put together an opposing argument to the TO haters.

I need to prove that TO has been having a stellar year in order to defend him not being benched for short-arming a pass in the flat when the Bills were down 34-17 with less than 2 minutes left in the game? Really?

Here's my retort to the TO haters: "During your eternal quests to make TO the scapegoat, try watching the piss poor performances of the other 52 Bills out there, so that you don't sound ridiculous."

Anything more than that would be wasting my breath.

Yes, benching TO would have ensured that Trent wouldn't have thrown that game-killing pick-six and would have sparked the second greatest comeback in NFL history...well, when talking about the Bills playing the Titans. From where do you guys get this stuff?

The only arguement that TO has anything left in the tank is that the opposing D-coordinators still put their top CB on him for most of the game. I don't know if that says they still fear TO or Evans doesn't scare them at all.

Trent played fine. Ridiculous time for DJ to pull him. DJ is gone tomorrow or at the end of the season. It's too late to save his job and he should not be allowed to screw up the psyche of Trent or the rest of the team any further.

He wasn't benched. He was pulled because the game was out of reach at that point.

I thought it was also a move to protect him from standing behind that OLine against what was about to be an unfettered Tennessee pass rush.

I need to prove that TO has been having a stellar year in order to defend him not being benched for short-arming a pass in the flat when the Bills were down 34-17 with less than 2 minutes left in the game? Really?

Here's my retort to the TO haters: "During your eternal quests to make TO the scapegoat, try watching the piss poor performances of the other 52 Bills out there, so that you don't sound ridiculous."

Anything more than that would be wasting my breath.

Nice dodge.

No one I see is excusing the other 52 guys--they've all taken their lumps at various times here.

Look, if you are trying to convince anyone but yourself that TO doesn't quit on routes, doesn't drop balls rookies on other team easily catch, and doesn't look to point his aging, ringless finger at the nearest defendant on the sideline---well, you certainly are wasting your breath.

He has ended his career in Buffalo, by his choice.