Colts - Pats** GDT

bills44

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiney Bellicheat and his sidekick Marsha just showed America what a couple of sore losers they are storming off the field without a congratulatory handshake to the winning team. Whiney little be-yotches. Eff'em.

PTR

He shook Caldwell's hand for about 1/10th of a second.

My favorite moment of the game is seeing that classless puke Belichek run off the field as fast as possible with his bodyguard/lover tossing any camera man in his way to the ground. All we needed to make the moment perfect would have been Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" playing in the background.

Lose Patriots lose....the tears of your fanbase sustain me.....

It was high risk - high reward.

Haven't there been novels written here about our gutless staff? The guy said go and win the game and they came up a referee's opinion short. Was it unconventional? Sure. But so what. He has a QB that threw for 375 yards and won 3 Super Bowls. He gave him a chance to gain two yards and seal the game.

He may have been thinking that it wasn't that big of a disadvantage to defend a short field either. The Colts would have had more than ample time to gain another 30-40 yards as it was. And a FG was useless to the Colts.

He also gave an undefeated team playing at home a chance to win the game by making one play.

The Colts were only guaranteed a chance if NE punted.

They gambled and lost. The Bills lost 41-17. Poor New England... I guess they'll have to fly back to Mass. and polish thier Super Bowl trophies to ease their pain.

They gambled and lost. The Bills lost 41-17. Poor New England... I guess they'll have to fly back to Mass. and polish thier Super Bowl trophies to ease their pain.

Doesn't make the play call any less of a bonehead call.

He may have been thinking that it wasn't that big of a disadvantage to defend a short field either. The Colts would have had more than ample time to gain another 30-40 yards as it was. And a FG was useless to the Colts.

I got to believe that it's more difficult to drive the ball 60 or 70 yards than 30. :thumbsup:

I don't really see how that's going to help them next week, or for the rest of the year, for that matter.

A bobbled catch away from a conversion and being declared a genius with brass cajones the size of basketballs. Tough break. :thumbsup:

I got to believe that it's more difficult to drive the ball 60 or 70 yards than 30. :thumbsup:

But was it really worth giving up a legitimate chance to win the game just to pick up those 30-40 yards that Manning would probably have covered in about 40 seconds?

Not sure what Bellichick's call has to do with the Bills, and not sure why he felt he had to gamble to that extent at that point in the game.

And if the Pats can't stop the Colts 60 yards from the end zone with the game on the line, well they better be content with polishing the Lombardys they own, because they're not going to be winning any more any time soon.

Lost in all of this is that the genius coach and his vaunted championship squad blew a 17-pt 4th quarter lead.

Actually I owe you a thank you.

I had turned the game off after that last Manning pick figuring the Pats O was about to grind out about 4 minutes minimum and essentially end the game, a sight which I had no interest in seeing. Had you not posted something that brought that thread back to the top of the Wall I wouldn't have turned it back on in time to catch the 4th down play and ensuing Colts TD.

So thank you.