Poslusny Exposed today

Stussy109

Good story. Too bad you just made it up. The Niners always had the pick in front of us. They picked the guy they wanted in the spot they had.

Oh, not made up. I forgot they didn't trade up, they were looking too trade up because they felt Buffalo might make a move to get in front of them. And rightfully so, as the Bills were rumored to have a very strong interest in Willis and it made sense because he was clearly the best LB in the draft and the Bills had a need to replace Fletcher. You believe what you want. The Bills picked the wrong guy first, then used another first day pick to trade up and get the wrong LB. Question, why not use that "other" first day pick to get in front of SF? Because they made the wrong choices. What else is new?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me, exposed? HE IS PLAYING MLB IN BETWEEN A SAFETY AND A GUY THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE STARTING IN THE UFL, NO CRAP HE IS EXPOSED HE IS THE ONLY REAL LB ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!! Brian Urlacher wouldn't be able to do anything either with our LB core.

If Poz was on Miami or New England he would be a super star. Get off the guy's acse. Head had like 10 or 12 solo tackles today with OLBs that suck and 2 DEs that don;t weigh one of a real DE. Guy can only do so much.

He'd be a complementary player. If he were even starting. The telling factor is that he just doesn't make plays. Even on a bad team a star player makes a "wow" play once in awhile. The opportunities have certainly been there. I mean, Schobel has always made a lot of big plays every year and he plays on bad teams. Been 3 years now, and when Poz has been on the field it just isn't happening. I think people have come to realize that Whitner is not just Troy Polamalu on a bad team, it's time to realize that Poz is not a difference maker either.

are you kidding me, exposed? HE IS PLAYING MLB IN BETWEEN A SAFETY AND A GUY THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE STARTING IN THE UFL, NO CRAP HE IS EXPOSED HE IS THE ONLY REAL LB ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!! Brian Urlacher wouldn't be able to do anything either with our LB core.

Wrong. Urlacher at Poz' age would have made a lot of plays. For all the talk about how the defense is always on the field, you have to wonder how Poz can be on the field for so many snaps and not even luck into a big hit, sack, forced fumble.....

Oh, not made up. I forgot they didn't trade up, they were looking too trade up because they felt Buffalo might make a move to get in front of them. And rightfully so, as the Bills were rumored to have a very strong interest in Willis and it made sense because he was clearly the best LB in the draft and the Bills had a need to replace Fletcher. You believe what you want. The Bills picked the wrong guy first, then used another first day pick to trade up and get the wrong LB. Question, why not use that "other" first day pick to get in front of SF? Because they made the wrong choices. What else is new?

Yeah, I'm still pretty convinced you made that story up. Just like earlier in the year when I was arguing with a guy because he was ripping on the Bills for not picking B.J. Raji. There are plenty of choices that you could bash but when you start criticizing them for not picking players that were picked before their slot in the draft, well, I just think that's idiotic.

Yeah, I'm still pretty convinced you made that story up. Just like earlier in the year when I was arguing with a guy because he was ripping on the Bills for not picking B.J. Raji. There are plenty of choices that you could bash but when you start criticizing them for not picking players that were picked before their slot in the draft, well, I just think that's idiotic.

Yeah thats right actaully. Can't change those things. But Whitner pick ahead of Ngata, was outrageous.

Yeah thats right actaully. Can't change those things. But Whitner pick ahead of Ngata, was outrageous.

Exactly. There are a million of those...even this year with Maybin...Orakpo, Oher, the list goes on and on. But you can't assume they can make a trade up, because it is pretty rare in the NFL, particularly where they pick every year, without giving up the house or totally fleecing someone, which is something our FO is not capable of.

Wrong. Urlacher at Poz' age would have made a lot of plays. For all the talk about how the defense is always on the field, you have to wonder how Poz can be on the field for so many snaps and not even luck into a big hit, sack, forced fumble.....

Because he needs to make the TD saving tackle, if he doesn't do it no one else will, does anyone know how many tackles he had today? And for those making the point that CJ ran all over him today, CJ is one of the fastest players in the league, not just RB, players. Dude runs like a 4.4 40. Give me a break, take Poz out right now and watch what happens, Tenn could have put Collins in at RB and he would have ran for 100+

Because he needs to make the TD saving tackle, if he doesn't do it no one else will, does anyone know how many tackles he had today? And for those making the point that CJ ran all over him today, CJ is one of the fastest players in the league, not just RB, players. Dude runs like a 4.4 40. Give me a break, take Poz out right now and watch what happens, Tenn could have put Collins in at RB and he would have ran for 100+

I honestly feel bad for Poz right now...Whitner is on the pine, Maybin hardly plays, Poz is the only whipping boy for you guys right now. I thought Scott made Poz look like Dick Butkus out there. But that shouldn't be all that surprising seeing as to the fact that Scott is a safety.

What game were you watching? Scott was the only guy making plays??? :thumbsup:

What game were you watching? Scott was the only guy making plays??? :thumbsup:

Yup, I was definitely watching a different game than you...Scott was a liability out there, but I don't blame him since he was put in a position he has no business playing.

Is Thomas Jones one of the 5 fastest in the NFL too? Because I watched Poz play an absolute stinker in the Meadow Lands this year, a big reason Thomas Jones had 2 career long runs that game.

Is Chris Johnson fast and a great back? Yes

Has Posluszny played terrible all year? Yes

We need a new MLB next year, for sure. He is way too slow in covwerage and also can not make tackles at the line of scrimmage. Watch Chris Johnson's last TD run. Scott just about had Johnson corraled then Poz comes in gets a piece of Chris Johnson, but more importantly a good piece of Scott enabling Johnson to get away from Scott and get the TD.

Watch some film of Winfield Poz, taking out their legs is a lot more effective then trying to take them down chest high.

Don't forget Ryan "speed demon" Moats....Poz will excel off of the bench playing behind a MLB that is athletic and smart enough to handle the position. If we have new management next year that is looking to increase draft picks Poz may be worth a 3rd round or maybe even a 2nd round pick if paired with another player in a trade.

Led team with 10 Tackles, 2 assist according to NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009111506/2...ans#tab:analyze

I'm sick of people busting on Poz, I'm not a huge fan of his at all but of all the players on the defense besides Byrd, he is the last player whose play should be criticized right now.

Really? Poz gets a pass?

He's too slow---every week we say the same thing.

He led the team in tackles with 10, I think Tenn had about 50 plays, so Poz made a fifth of the stops. You gotta remember this is really only his second year since he was out his whole rookie year. I know this is an excuse but they did go up against the hottest RB in the league right now, and kept the game close till the 4th yet again. Once the team gets torn apart this offseason, Poz will be one of the few guys left.

I wonder what Schobels stat line was...? No one ever rips on him.

2 tackles, 1 assist. Awesome. Why don't I see threads on why he hasn't done anything?

When the game was tied in the fourth quarter - Titans third and goal from the two yard line - Johnson runs into the line and Poz (and Scott) fails to wrap him up. Johnson scores and the game falls apart from there. Apart from the lack of speed, your middle linebacker has to wrap up a guy at the two yard line on third and two in a tie game.

That was disappointing to say the least.