Besides DB, Who's the most disappointing?

BenchBledsoe

Who needs to be run outta town on a rail?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who needs to be run outta town on a rail?

• Izell Reese
    • Rian Lindell
    • Mike Williams
    • Josh Reed
    • Ryan Denney
    • Jeff Posey
    • Travis Henry

Actually, those kick offs that come down at about the 15-20 yd line are pretty disappointing. The opposition consistently gets the ball at the 30-35 yd line because of them.

121180[/snapback]

He can certsinly kick it fsrther, but I guess not consistently enough or he really begins to lose accuracy and predictability as to where it is going to land. I think trade-off of being assured you are going to tackle the opponent inside his thirty and not risk the returner getting a head of steam to pick his holes (the return guy may have a head of steam when he catches the kick, but he does not get a chance to pick his hole as our cover guys are already upon him) is a OK trade-off as lomg as you stop him quick (which our coverage team seems to do) and you got a good D (we do except for last Sunday that will only give up a first down or two.

Because I never expected much from Izell Reese, I voted for Josh Reed...

I was convinced Reed would be another Hines Ward when he came out...The Kid seemed like a hard nosed, can't miss-type talent...I still don't understand what happened. Great Rookie year then...nothing...Well, next to nothing anyway...

Because I never expected much from Izell Reese, I voted for Josh Reed...

I was convinced Reed would be another Hines Ward when he came out...The Kid seemed like a hard nosed, can't miss-type talent...I still don't understand what happened. Great Rookie year then...nothing...Well, next to nothing anyway...

121203[/snapback]

Probably doesn't have anything to do with the quarterback.

Off your list, I voted for Josh Reed.

Izell Reese is far & away the worst player up there,

but I can't call him a disappointment because I knew he sucked.

121174[/snapback]

I agree, but as for most disappointing, where is Moulds? He talks a good game & makes a few spectacular plays, but I'm convinced he's not a winner. He simply does not elevate his team thew way superstars are supposed to.

If Lee Evans progresses, I say use Moulds as trade bait.

I agree, but as for most disappointing, where is Moulds?  He talks a good game & makes a few spectacular plays, but I'm convinced he's not a winner.  He simply does not elevate his team thew way superstars are supposed to.

If Lee Evans progresses, I say use Moulds as trade bait.

121237[/snapback]

You need two receivers, and Mould has been the only semi-consistent one :doh:

As for my vote, I had to vote for Reese, because he is a dissapointment to the Bills Defense. I feel that he has done the worst job of any Bills player the last two years and that says a lot about how bad Prioleau is, if he got beat out by him.

I know McGee is still young but I feel that he needs another year of grooming before he should be a starter, but I would rather have him at corner and vincent at free.

I cant believe there is any debate. Reese? Did you expect Ronnie Lott? Travis doesn't matter because of Willis.

Is any one of you NOT disappointed with Mike Williams? He is crippling the team salary cap, while his play approaches average. He cannot be cut because of his contract. He missed a game due to an "accident" and missed valuable time in camp because he was upset. Many even project him to OG.

Now, he has the coach, and a good player next to him. No more excuses, he is a bust.

I cant believe there is any debate. Reese? Did you expect Ronnie Lott? Travis doesn't matter because of Willis.

Is any one of you NOT disappointed with Mike Williams? He is crippling the team salary cap, while his play approaches average. He cannot be cut because of his contract. He missed a game due to an "accident" and missed valuable time in camp because he was upset. Many even project him to OG.

Now, he has the coach, and a good player next to him. No more excuses, he is a bust.

121330[/snapback]

He was horrible the 1st quarter of the season,

but started coming around in the 2nd...

I want to see what he does with a real QB under center.

How about Troy Vincent? He was brought in to replace Winfield and has done nothing for the Bills this year except ride the injury report and break the leg of the future QB which in turn limited his development this year!

Note: I am not saying he is not good or will not contribute this year but in my mind is very disappointing thus far. I had very high hopes when they acquired him from the Eagles.

121330[/snapback]

Yes, I voted for Mike Williams. As the 4th pick in the entire draft, I was hoping for an Orlando Pace-ish type player. What we got was a Tony Mandarich-ish kind of player. As I have said many times, in many different posts, I hated the pick. I was just hoping it would turn out well. It has turned out night-marish if you consider the salary cap vs. production levels.