Dobbs Leaving CNN

Chef Jim

Although it appears obvious, I can't see him going to Fox. I listen to him often on the radio and he's not lock step with Republicans/Conservatives. He's for bringing the troops home right away, and I know was not popular with the Bush White House. He really is a middle of the road guy, almost sounds more Libertarian.

Although it appears obvious, I can't see him going to Fox. I listen to him often on the radio and he's not lock step with Republicans/Conservatives. He's for bringing the troops home right away, and I know was not popular with the Bush White House. He really is a middle of the road guy, almost sounds more Libertarian.

He considers himself as MR. Independent, however he is a fiscal conservative. I think at the end of the day, he'd feel alot more comfortable at FOX than he did with CNN. He' get paid a lot more too and have 600% higher viewership, I'm sure he'd go if they offered him a job.

He considers himself as MR. Independent, however he is a fiscal conservative. I think at the end of the day, he'd feel alot more comfortable at FOX than he did with CNN. He' get paid a lot more too and have 600% higher viewership, I'm sure he'd go if they offered him a job.

Funny, just breezing through articles and most are lengthy and show him as a crazy right winger (look at Washington Post) who didn't belong at CNN (that's the MSM for ya)

Looked at Fox News and its buried at the bottom of the news section and only like 2 quick paragraphs with the facts.

Funny, just breezing through articles and most are lengthy and show him as a crazy right winger (look at Washington Post) who didn't belong at CNN (that's the MSM for ya)

Looked at Fox News and its buried at the bottom of the news section and only like 2 quick paragraphs with the facts.

I believe he was increasingly feeling like a fish out of water. It was time for him to leave

You mean like John Stossel?

I think Dobbs wrote his obit at CNN when he wondered out loud, on the air, about Obama's birth certificate. But I don't follow him, and really don't much care. I just heard a bunch of libs mocking him about it, because...y'know, these days, mocking is how liberals tip their hand.

You mean like John Stossel?

I think Dobbs wrote his obit at CNN when he wondered out loud, on the air, about Obama's birth certificate. But I don't follow him, and really don't much care. I just heard a bunch of libs mocking him about it, because...y'know, these days, mocking is how liberals tip their hand.

Anyone anywhere should be mocked questioning Obama's birth certificate.