Forget Vick, the Bills should make a run at getting McNabb.

Tipster19

The Eagles usually trade players before they completely expire and still hold value. McNabb falls into that category and is the veteran leadership that this organization has sorely been needing for quite some time. It's hard to say what the fair compensation would be but the Bills should step up for a player like McNabb because they sure don't have the future QB for this team on the roster as of now.

The Eagles usually trade players before they completely expire and still hold value. McNabb falls into that category and is the veteran leadership that this organization has sorely been needing for quite some time. It's hard to say what the fair compensation would be but the Bills should step up for a player like McNabb because they sure don't have the future QB for this team on the roster as of now.

This would be a wonderful thing

I would do it, but the cost would be the key. I wouldn't give up but so much for the soon to be 33 year old McNabb, nothing like the Bears had to give up for Cutler or anything. If it was reasonable though, I would do it. We'd have to be sure to get him a quality line though because McNabb has been inury prone over the last 5 or 6 seasons.

I would take McNabb in a heartbeat. I have a feeling if they fail in the playoffs he may be on the way outs. The other thing is we would need to draft a rookie QB early. The rook would get a few games of playing time each year as McNabb usually gets hurt for a few.