Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith??

erynthered

No. Dillusional baby-boomers should just stop spending money on acts that they recall from their youth and realize these groups are over the hill. The acts will all have no choice but to hang it up.

What does over the hill have to do with playing music?

Some of the best shows I've seen lately are of groups I saw in the 70's. Some of the worst shows I've seen were of those same groups in the 70's.

I can believe it! :pirate:

Never saw Bruce till a few weeks ago. Wasn't a big fan, but man - what a show!

There are quite a few groups though that should hang it up.

No. Dillusional baby-boomers should just stop spending money on acts that they recall from their youth and realize these groups are over the hill. The acts will all have no choice but to hang it up.

Thank you, Mr. Too Lazy to Look Up "Delusional".

Thank you, Mr. Too Lazy to Look Up "Delusional".

The only delusional one seems to be Joe Perry. Sorry Joe, you're nothing without Tyler, and that's already been proven once before.

Guitarist says band 'will probably find somebody else to sing'

Steven Tyler: Storyteller

Oddly enough, Tyler just announced a "storyteller-style" tour that kicks off (in all places) Concord NH. FYI: Aerosmith actually got its start in Sunapee NH in a place called the Green Barn. The Tallarico family (Steven's real name) owns a house on Lake Sunapee. In fact its not an uncommon sight to see Steven, sometimes Liv and Joe Perry too, hanging out by the lake, grabbing a drink, or hitting the mall in Concord.

Too bad I'm not running the local classic rock FM anymore. We'd probably be the sponsoring station and I'd have free tickets. That's the one perk I miss from my radio days. That and all the blow from record promoters :pirate:

PTR

Steven Tyler: Storyteller

Oddly enough, Tyler just announced a "storyteller-style" tour that kicks off (in all places) Concord NH. FYI: Aerosmith actually got its start in Sunapee NH in a place called the Green Barn. The Tallarico family (Steven's real name) owns a house on Lake Sunapee. In fact its not an uncommon sight to see Steven, sometimes Liv and Joe Perry too, hanging out by the lake, grabbing a drink, or hitting the mall in Concord.

Too bad I'm not running the local classic rock FM anymore. We'd probably be the sponsoring station and I'd have free tickets. That's the one perk I miss from my radio days. That and all the blow from record promoters :worthy:

PTR

Your not either Cindy Chan or Carl Russo?