The problem with Dick Jauron is

The Senator

I love Friday Night Lights.

I used to be a big fan of the Dillon Panthers. I am now a fan of East Dillon -- which is bit like being a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

P.S. The guy who plays the coach was born in Buffalo.

Dexter is the best show on television...hands down. Dick does need to find his inner pirate though.

We watch unwatchable games, we buy tickets, we buy jerseys, those of us who moved out of WNY buy NFL Sunday Ticket. Once each week we lose all touch with reality and act on our unmanageable impluse, rooting for this hopeless team.

Not completely unlike Dexter, we Bills fans have our own "Dark Passenger."

I love Friday Night Lights.

I used to be a big fan of the Dillon Panthers. I am now a fan of East Dillon -- which is bit like being a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

P.S. The guy who plays the coach was born in Buffalo.

Best drama on TV and it isn't even close. This season that is the producers mission I think to turn every one against the Dillion Panthers and routing for East Dillon. Who would have thought a couple seasons ago, that everyone would be rooting against the Panthers? Kyle Chandler who plays the coach was born in Buffalo, I think he was raised somewhere else though.

Jauron doesn't know how to swing his sword. He might be the luckiest man alive, and not even know it.

He needs to find his 'inner pirate'...

:thumbsup:

He's the most TIMID coach in the NFL. Shows no emotion and his team plays with the exact same demeanor. This guy should be a high school gym coach, NOT an NFL coach.

What channel is it on and what season are they in?

I bought the 1st season on DVD after watching it on TV...after reading the book and watching the movie.

I thought the show got cancelled!

It is in it's 4th season and it is currently shown on DirecTV 101 and will be shown next summer on NBC. They started that last season (I guess to split the costs and keep it on the air), although it was shown earlier on NBC than the following summer. It is already contracted for this season and season 5 next year. The first 3 seasons are on DVD now and are relatively affordable compared to some sets, and is well worth the money. I originally switched to DirecTV 6 or 7 years ago for the Sunday Ticket, and although I still get that (might be the last this year) I am happier to be with DirecTV because of FNL.

It is in it's 4th season and it is currently shown on DirecTV 101 and will be shown next summer on NBC. They started that last season (I guess to split the costs and keep it on the air), although it was shown earlier on NBC than the following summer. It is already contracted for this season and season 5 next year. The first 3 seasons are on DVD now and are relatively affordable compared to some sets, and is well worth the money. I originally switched to DirecTV 6 or 7 years ago for the Sunday Ticket, and although I still get that (might be the last this year) I am happier to be with DirecTV because of FNL.

I watch it once in awhile but not all the time. What happened that he had to coach East Dillon? I watched it last week & had a tough time following it because I did not know why he was coaching a different HS.