matt millen on nfl network

zazie

Just saw him on there he wears a constantly sheepish look while talking about the next game he will call. At the end he goes "pumped up" in a lame little voice.

You can see that Theismann et al. are just thinking of what a terrible job this guy did in Detroit , and Millen knows that is what they are thinking, and he is thinking of the same thing. You can't even concentrate on what the guy is saying even it is very blatant.

Embarrassing for all.

He should drop out of public life and count the Ford millions he collected.

I think he's a good analyst. Being a good analyst doesn't mean you have the ability to run a football team, otherwise most of those guys would be up in the front offices and not sitting in front of a camera on sundays

He was a Fox analyst before he went to Detroit, and that's exactly how he got the job: he impressed Bill Ford when he talked about the game.

Just saw him on there he wears a constantly sheepish look while talking about the next game he will call. At the end he goes "pumped up" in a lame little voice.

You can see that Theismann et al. are just thinking of what a terrible job this guy did in Detroit , and Millen knows that is what they are thinking, and he is thinking of the same thing. You can't even concentrate on what the guy is saying even it is very blatant.

Embarrassing for all.

The fun part is when we get to the end of the season and he starts talking about the talent in the upcoming draft. He really had an eye for that. :cry:

Embarrassing for all.

Theismann....thinking?? I actually like Millen on NFL network...even if he did a horrible job in Detroit, he still has more insight/ experience/brainpower than a lot of people I see talking football on TV.

The fun part is when we get to the end of the season and he starts talking about the talent in the upcoming draft. He really had an eye for that. :cry:

If I were a GM I'd take his analysis seriously. He is an expert on who not to draft.

Just like the Bills have eyes for talent :cry:

They have a lot of talent on this team. They don't have anyone who knows how to use it.

I think he's a good analyst. Being a good analyst doesn't mean you have the ability to run a football team, otherwise most of those guys would be up in the front offices and not sitting in front of a camera on sundays

He was agreat analyst, but I will admit it is tough to take him seriously now.

At least Millen can speak the English language in such a way that I can understand what he's saying. Can't say the same for Sharpe who speaks some form of language I have never heard before. I swear I don't make out 1/2 of what Sharpe verbalizes.

Seriously, you would think someone who has a job that requires talking and communicating an opinion would have a grasp on the English language at least at some level.

I can't watch any of the CBS stuff at all anymore because of him. Sharpe is terrible.