Larry Johnson or Marshawn

nuklz2594

I bet a new environment would be great for both players. I believe Johnson is the better back when healthy.

Its almost silly to comment at all on any of our offensive skill players....they are all (from TO to Evans to QB to Lynch) very limited by the poor OT play and poor scheme....

Ofcourse this is why you must build the lines before you draft skill players...Tom Donaho never learned that....

This year we learned it with the interior 3...but then were devastated with injuries at OT

Its almost silly to comment at all on any of our offensive skill players....they are all (from TO to Evans to QB to Lynch) very limited by the poor OT play and poor scheme....

Ofcourse this is why you must build the lines before you draft skill players...Tom Donaho never learned that....

This year we learned it with the interior 3...but then were devastated with injuries at OT

Not really. The guys that were injured weren't particularly good anyway.

I bet a new environment would be great for both players. I believe Johnson is the better back when healthy.

While Marshawn is a dumbass off the field and doesn't have alot of common sense, he has never been the cancer in the locker room that Johnson has been, is and always will be. That coupled with Johnson being what 3 or 4 years older, it would be a terribly dumb move.

i don't even want to think about that. say what you will about lynch, i wish everyone would give the effort this guy does on the field. now if only he could learn to do stupid things in the privacy of his own home rather than out on the streets...

considering the fact that Larry Johnson is like 10 years older than Marshawn (I exaggerate, but its not that far off), I think we should keep Marshawn.

Now, I can see Larry Johnson going to those hated Patriots.

Marshawn is very disappointing. He danced around too much and is extremely dumb, on and off the field. He had no idea where the markers are at times. If KC offer Johnson and some draft picks for Lynch, I will personally drive to Kansas to pick him up.

Johnson is done and why does Lynch need a new environment?

Because some people in Buffalo think being caught with a doobie and a loaded gun in the trunk of your car makes you worse than Hitler....

Yep, let's trade for LJ! I see a lot of good things having TWO running backs pushing 30.

Marshawn only gained over 1000 yards in his first two seasons, all of this behind a suspect line, with a very watered down passing attack. Backs like that are a dime a dozen. I know we all loved him, but Freddy had a good game receiving against New England and he ran all over Tampa Bay, so I am done with Lynch. He is obviously replaceable...I only request that, when he leaves town and completely tears it up somewhere else, I get to get on TSW and complain about how we never keep any good players... I also request amnesty from never thinking we have a good player while they are here, only after they leave.

If we ever do make the playoffs again, I also don't want to be reminded of how good it should feel I want to complain about how we didn't win the Super Bowl, and if we do win the Super Bowl it wasn't by enough points...and so it goes.

Marshawn Lynch is a very talented back. He can run and catch, never goes down on first contact, and until Freddy Jackson (who I like just as much) had a a few decent games to start the year, he was our RB. Now with people running out of things to complain about, you are going to turn on one of our true talents....

As far as his dancing, I would love to see you get tackled one time, and what your reaction would be the next time one of these 300 lb monsters was chasing you down...I am sure you would lower the shoulder!! Lynch often does lower the shoulder, and then ends up gang tackled by 7-8 defenders at a time...do you mean to tell me you would rather just see that, as opposed to him "dancing" or trying to avoid a gang tackle?

with all these awesome ideas going around for different players, lets trade Lee Evans for Derrick Mason. It's obvious Lee sucks, and Mason is just awesome.... Let's get it done

<_<:wallbash:

Just make sure you don't get rid of Steve Johnson!!!! He has 11 career receptions, and although this highly touted 7th round pick rarely sees any action, I am sure he is the rare talent at WR we have been missing!!!

with all these awesome ideas going around for different players, lets trade Lee Evans for Derrick Mason. It's obvious Lee sucks, and Mason is just awesome.... Let's get it done

<_<:wallbash:

How about trade Fred Jackson for Willis McGahee? Or maybe send McKelvin to the State Police for PACMAN Jones?

Just make sure you don't get rid of Steve Johnson!!!! He has 11 career receptions, and although this highly touted 7th round pick rarely sees any action, I am sure he is the rare talent at WR we have been missing!!!

According to many on this board, before it is all said and done, Johnson will have most of Jerry Rice's records.