Run D

With our woefully depleted LB corps, what about switching to a 4-2-5 defense with Nic Harris the other SS, Poz and Draft in the middle, then the safeties would flood the gaps on run plays, and we can disguise our looks between 3-3-5, 4-3-4, and 4-2-5?

If it too complicated for me, it is almost certainly way over Mr. Ivy League DJs head.

better to keep our cb's ten yards off the ball, loosen (as opposed to stack) the box, and pray that Kelsay gets his single pressure per game or Byrd comes up with a miracle INT.

If it too complicated for me, it is almost certainly way over Mr. Ivy League DJs head.

better to keep our cb's ten yards off the ball, loosen (as opposed to stack) the box, and pray that Kelsay gets his single pressure per game or Byrd comes up with a miracle INT.

Otherwise known as the "bend and pray" defense.

Let's bring back the bear 46

Better hope those !@#$ing DBs we've been drafting for the past 5 years are up to play a ton of 1 on 1

Funny enough, they played a bit of 46 against Houston, with Harris and Draft lining up on the same side (both to Poz's right), with Harris playing directly over the TE...not that it helped at all.

I just found it interesting that you mentioned it.

Fabio is a marginal starting LB in the NFL.

Never thought I'd say this, but, the Bills LB position is so pathetic right now that Ellison and Draft are the best two LBs on the roster. After that, there is a considerable dropoff.... and that includes Fabio.