One things we learned the past 3 weeks

toddgurley

The quarterback controversey (like there ever was one) is OVER!!!

Well after the 1st game Fitzpatrick won, I was unimpressed, but happy we won. Then he won a 2nd. And like many Bills fans, I started to wonder is it was possible for him (Fitz) to maybe be the starter.

And then, there was the Texans game. After watching that, it is painfully obvious to me that Fitzpatrick is just a back-up and NOTHING MORE

However, I do love his pocket pressence, he seems to be harder to sack than Trent. Fitz also has quick descision making ability, which Trent lacks. Other than that, Fitz showed me why he was/and always will be a BACK UP

So, lets get Trent healthy and see if there is any chance is hell that he can still be our future. I doubt it, but would LOVE TO BE WRONG.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Guest dog14787

Well after the 1st game Fitzpatrick won, I was unimpressed, but happy we won. Then he won a 2nd. And like many Bills fans, I started to wonder is it was possible for him (Fitz) to maybe be the starter.

And then, there was the Texans game. After watching that, it is painfully obvious to me that Fitzpatrick is just a back-up and NOTHING MORE

However, I do love his pocket pressence, he seems to be harder to sack than Trent. Fitz also has quick descision making ability, which Trent lacks. Other than that, Fitz showed me why he was/and always will be a BACK UP

So, lets get Trent healthy and see if there is any chance is hell that he can still be our future. I doubt it, but would LOVE TO BE WRONG.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Behind a more experienced O-line and a better run game which generally go hand in hand , Ryan Fitzpatrick could perform much better in my opinion. With that being said, between the two QB's, TE shows more promise.

Its possible the concussion might have knocked some sense into TE or even out of him, and TE will play better regardless of which way it went. <_<

GO BILLS!!!!!

Well, one thing is for sure, the Bills are loaded at the #3 Quarterback position. At least they can say that they won't be drafting a solid #3 guy next year, someone who excels at carrying the clipboard. Throw in Roscoe and the Bills are 4 deep at the Headset and Clipboard position.

I say come out of the bye week and start Roscoe in the Wildcat. Obviously everything else the Bills have tried on offense has failed. The coaching staff is (should be) in a lame duck status, so why not. Screw conventional wisdom and just say screw it for the rest of the year. Can they really get any worse??

GO BILLS!!!!!

IMO, they both showed why they are backups.

Well, one thing is for sure, the Bills are loaded at the #3 Quarterback position. At least they can say that they won't be drafting a solid #3 guy next year, someone who excels at carrying the clipboard. Throw in Roscoe and the Bills are 4 deep at the Headset and Clipboard position.

I say come out of the bye week and start Roscoe in the Wildcat. Obviously everything else the Bills have tried on offense has failed. The coaching staff is (should be) in a lame duck status, so why not. Screw conventional wisdom and just say screw it for the rest of the year. Can they really get any worse??

That would be fun.

And stretch the line play it like Florida in college, free-for-all.

1 thing about Fitzpatrick is he doesn't take sacks. How many times in 3 games has he been sacked? I am sure it is way less than Trent.

Also face it we don't have a #1 QB on this team.

Fitz sacked 4 times in 3 games.

T.E. sacked 19 times

Fitz proved once more to me that Dick must go. He picked this guy on like the first day of FA and gave him scads of cash. For what? Seems pretty smart at avoiding sacks and throwing to WRs etc, but he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Of course playing behind a bette OLine couldn't hurt.

Just so we are clear: after 3 games, you are convinced Fitz will be nothing more than a back up.

GO BILLS!!!!!

But after 4+ games this year, and 16 last year, you still think Edwards may be the answer? He just needs more time?

Edwards is :censored: . At this point, he is a mental midget (football wise). The only chance he has left is to ride the bench this year, and hope a new coaching staff can straighten him out. Then maybe he can develop into a back up QB.

Fitzpatrick >> Edwards

Doesn't mean either one is starter material. From what I've seen, it looks like a bunch (but not all) of Fitzpatrick's bad throws come are caused by pressure, to the point where I think he could do a good job behind a good O-line.

Trentative plays so scared that I really don't think he can ever be good, even behind the best O-line in the world. And even if he miraculously grows some balls and develops a pocket presence, there's still the problem of his arm. He doesn't have a big arm, and he's not very accurate. How often do you see him hit someone in stride? That's accuracy. Throwing the ball 4 yards to a stationary guy is not.