If you blew this team up, what 7 players would you keep?

257 members have voted

1. 1. If you blew it up and started over, what 7 players off the current roster would you keep?

• Reed, Josh
    • Byrd, Jairus
    • Wood, Eric
    • Edwards, Trent
    • Evans, Lee
    • Florence, Drayton
    • Hangartner, Geoff
    • Jackson, Fred
    • Kelsay, Chris
    • Levitre, Andy
    • Lindell, Rian
    • Lynch, Marshawn
    • Maybin, Aaron
    • McGee, Terrence
    • Moorman, Brian
    • Owens, Terrell
    • Posluszny, Paul
    • Schobel, Aaron
    • Stroud, Marcus
    • Whitner, Donte

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the RECORD state: 1 vote for McKelvin... 1 vote for Kyle Williams!

The first player I thought of keeping was williams.... But I would keep McGee, Florence, and Corner before I kept McKelvin. Maybe thats just me. There are more than 7 players worth keeping too, like Hangartner I would keep as a backup, and I would keep Maybin if I couldnt trade him just because he is still a rookie.

The first player I thought of keeping was williams.... But I would keep McGee, Florence, and Corner before I kept McKelvin. Maybe thats just me. There are more than 7 players worth keeping too, like Hangartner I would keep as a backup, and I would keep Maybin if I couldnt trade him just because he is still a rookie.

Ahhh yes Thoner... you are correct. And that is the very essence of this exercise. When tough choices have to be made, who are the absolute best, most impactful players on this roster?

LET THE RECORD STATE: 2 Votes for "REAL DEAL" Kyle Williams

Will Chris "THE STREET HAMMER" Draft get any write ins? Only time will tell...

I would think Bell is worth holding on to for a little longer to see if he can develop into something better too.

Either that or more rookies on the line with the blown-up team so may as well keep the young guys together who have some time under their belts just to see if they improve.

And I am sure all Bills fans are really hoping they all do because I can't imagine going through this all over again next season.

I would think Bell is worth holding on to for a little longer to see if he can develop into something better too.

Either that or more rookies on the line with the blown-up team so may as well keep the young guys together who have some time under their belts just to see if they improve.

And I am sure all Bills fans are really hoping they all do because I can't imagine going through this all over again next season.

Addressing the team as a whole, I would cut everyone, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions (Moorman, Jackson & maybe Stoud), over 25 yrs old. The only guys I would sign in FA that are over 25 are on the OL, specifically LT & C...Maybe a LB with a few good years left in the tank for some vet leadership on the D... <_<

I would only keep two players; Moorman and Stroud. The rest of this crew are too entrenched in a culture of losing. Get rid of all the losers!!!

Your statement makes no sense. I would keep Moorman without a doubt, but he has been here longer than anyone on the roster, so if anyone is entrenched in this culture of losing it would be him?

I think the problem with the list is that you have too many rookies from this year's class. Everyone drafted in this past year is most likely going to survive a regime change (or at least all of the top guys - Maybin, Byrd, Wood, and Levitre), so I don't think they're valid players to put on the list. I also don't see how you build anything around a punter or kicker, so though they might stay, you aren't really building anything with them.

Outside of them you have about 11 players that are worth consideration:

Evans

Lynch

Edwards

Jackson

McGee

Poz

Whitner

Stroud

Schobel

McKelvin

Williams

And maybe in a stretch:

Kelsey

Reed

Of all of the above 13 players, all the players I'd like to see stay are primarily on defense. I'd bet that Evans and the RBs at least would make it through a regime change however.

The more I look at these types of posts, the more I am starting to realize that I kind of like the defense and would really like it with a little more talent.

Butler is missing of the list I like him for OL with Levitre, Wood and Him in the middle. This provides a good OL building block that is Required to win in the NFL

McKelvin and Byrd are playmakers

Stroud because need a solid DT

Freddie - need a RB

Moorman - I hate to try to find a proven punter for WNY weather

Sorry I need to keep at least 8 guys and in reality if I was GM I think I might be able to find 20 guys on the roster I want to keep, some as starters and some as key special teams players, Ya need special teamers but also need to have depth problem is some of our special teamers arent providing us the depth we need.