Any other season ticket holders get a call from Chris Brown today?

Lv-Bills

I listened for a few minutes. Jack from Medina asked Freddie about a coaching change and I'm surprised they let that question in but Freddie was expectedly diplomatic and said he loves playing for DJ and the problem has been with the players. I hung up because I'm afraid of what I might say :censored: I did want to thank both Freddie and George and let them know that they are one of two of the few reasons we have to cheer this year. But I'm afraid I can't bite my tongue and not say something stupid about Ralph. Drill down to DJ etc.

when did it start and how can you ask questions?

And forget it I got cut off at 5:38

Chris Brown expect a phone call from me in the morning.

when did it start and how can you ask questions?

My call came at 5:20 and at first the robo dialer thought it was an answering machine. Then I got connected and was listening. As I heard Chris Brown tell the guys who the next call was from and what it was about I assume they have a screener come on and talk to you and see what you have to say and put you in line. Really like a radio talk show I suppose.

God, this is pretty much garbage. In the first 45 minutes so far, it's been a lovefest cheerleading show. Not a tough question yet. I think the screener is only put on softball questions. Nice effort, but totally worthless.

Most of the suckfest comments are from people telling them how well they are doing. I'm about to get on pretty soon, and I'm gonna ask what all Bills fans want to know......WHERE"S RUSS BRANDON?

I thought they did a nice job and as a multiple-team NFL season ticketholder this is a first in my experience. Say what you will the Bills organization does nice things for us...well, except as far as the W-L ratio. :thumbsup:

I thought the conference call went ok. They actually allowed the "should Jauron be fired" question and I thought the evasive answer was just sincere enough to be ... well, maybe for real. (WTF would anyone expect a player - under contract - to say?!)

And I loved George Wilson's closing "please don't give up on us". Maybe I'm just worn down by the years of mediocrity, spiked with a little hope and joy here and there but - you know, it's a game. Being a fan is totally voluntary. So if the team sucks and I still follow and root for them - that's MY problem, not the players'. I do not for one minute believe those guys take the field thinking "hmm how can we !@#$ this up today?". And, as an employee myself, I know I would be very unhappy if my customers hated me and thought I was an incompetent nitwit. I imagine those players are EVERY BIT as frustrated as we are at their record. (TO just tweeted we're 3-5 WTH?!)

The Bills are my team, and I'll dog 'em to fellow fans and whatnot, but I'll support them anyway.

I thought they did a nice job and as a multiple-team NFL season ticketholder this is a first in my experience. Say what you will the Bills organization does nice things for us...well, except as far as the W-L ratio. :thumbsup:

I thought the conference call went ok. They actually allowed the "should Jauron be fired" question and I thought the evasive answer was just sincere enough to be ... well, maybe for real. (WTF would anyone expect a player - under contract - to say?!)

And I loved George Wilson's closing "please don't give up on us". Maybe I'm just worn down by the years of mediocrity, spiked with a little hope and joy here and there but - you know, it's a game. Being a fan is totally voluntary. So if the team sucks and I still follow and root for them - that's MY problem, not the players'. I do not for one minute believe those guys take the field thinking "hmm how can we !@#$ this up today?". And, as an employee myself, I know I would be very unhappy if my customers hated me and thought I was an incompetent nitwit. I imagine those players are EVERY BIT as frustrated as we are at their record. (TO just tweeted we're 3-5 WTH?!)

The Bills are my team, and I'll dog 'em to fellow fans and whatnot, but I'll support them anyway.

Right on, honest assessment.

See, this is exactly why they did it. I thought it was done real well too. Everything sounded good. Two kids got to ask questions. Everything technology wise worked smoothly. It was done well.

BUT, it does absolutely nothing to make sure the Bills are better on the field. It does nothing to add to the value of my investment in the team.....which is season tickets and the Sunday Ticket. It did nothing to answer any Bills season ticket holder questions about the team's direction.

It was yet another pathetic marketing and promotional attempt to wow people with this kind of crap. Wouldn't it be nice if the Bills actually lead the NFL in something else besides marketing?

Want to make the teleforum worthwhile, have Russ Brandon on there, not two guys that it's impossible to not like. George and Freddie are awesome and most of us cheer happily for them. They aren't the guys we want to talk to. Come on out from hiding little Russ. Answer some real questions or you won't have as many season ticket holders as this year to talk to next year.

Oh I have no fear of Ralph moving the team. But after his passing if the Bills are drawing 30K the new owner can claim lack of support. As long as the Bills sell out it will be harder for the NFL to justify a relocation. Catch-22.

Actually I just had a brainstorm...why not put our season ticket money in escrot? Tenants do it to force a landlord to make repairs. Why not use escrot to force an upgrade of the Bills?

PTR

because they would not give you the tickets without having the money. Tenents already LIVE there. Duh.

Want to make the teleforum worthwhile, have Russ Brandon on there, not two guys that it's impossible to not like. George and Freddie are awesome and most of us cheer happily for them. They aren't the guys we want to talk to. Come on out from hiding little Russ. Answer some real questions or you won't have as many season ticket holders as this year to talk to next year.

I think Russ Brandon has the makings of a politician. This is just what politicians do. They are so utterly out of touch with what the fans/voters care about but the system is set up so that there isn't much you can do about it. In politics, both parties pull the same cr@p. In the NFL, it's the same way - Ralph and Jerry are diametrically opposed but they do the same thing. The 'Boys haven't won a playoff game since 1996 but they have a brand new billion dollar stadium all thanks to marketing. I'm not sure the NFL cares about wins and losses anymore.

See, this is exactly why they did it. I thought it was done real well too. Everything sounded good. Two kids got to ask questions. Everything technology wise worked smoothly. It was done well.

BUT, it does absolutely nothing to make sure the Bills are better on the field. It does nothing to add to the value of my investment in the team.....which is season tickets and the Sunday Ticket. It did nothing to answer any Bills season ticket holder questions about the team's direction.

It was yet another pathetic marketing and promotional attempt to wow people with this kind of crap. Wouldn't it be nice if the Bills actually lead the NFL in something else besides marketing?

You hit the nail on the head. The Bills throw a good for nothing conference, and the sheep-fans all nod there head and think this was a "nice gesture." On Mike & Mike in the morning Greeny was saying how most sports fans are like sheep, and that nothing will change unless fans start acting like consumers. He's right. While we cannot stop going to the game for fear of a move, we can show up with signs, boo, etc to let the front office know of our displeasure. I think the teleconference is a sign of weakness, the Bills know the fans are pissed off, its time to capitalize and let them know we want change, not just a phone call telling us everything is ok...its not.

You hit the nail on the head. The Bills throw a good for nothing conference, and the sheep-fans all nod there head and think this was a "nice gesture." On Mike & Mike in the morning Greeny was saying how most sports fans are like sheep, and that nothing will change unless fans start acting like consumers. He's right. While we cannot stop going to the game for fear of a move, we can show up with signs, boo, etc to let the front office know of our displeasure. I think the teleconference is a sign of weakness, the Bills know the fans are pissed off, its time to capitalize and let them know we want change, not just a phone call telling us everything is ok...its not.

This is not life or death and there's nothing impressive about telling players off. People who do not do so are not "sheep" and people like you aren't speaking truth to power. They are just polite and you are just a douchebag.

This is not life or death and there's nothing impressive about telling players off. People who do not do so are not "sheep" and people like you aren't speaking truth to power. They are just polite and you are just a douchebag.

Try to read and digest everything again. No one wanted to tell off George and Freddy. We want Russ on the line. He's fair game. Has he actually said 50 words since becoming the Bills GM/Cook/ProShopSalesman/TicketRep/PR Guy/Telemarketer?

Try to read and digest everything again. No one wanted to tell off George and Freddy. We want Russ on the line. He's fair game. Has he actually said 50 words since becoming the Bills GM/Cook/ProShopSalesman/TicketRep/PR Guy/Telemarketer?

Hell no he's been hiding. At least Donohoe was available. Brandon would get hammered.

Not even remotely close to what the original poster was discussing. The attitude towards the FO needs to change, not towards the players.

The Bills throw a good for nothing conference, and the sheep-fans all nod there head and think this was a "nice gesture."

Obviously you weren't on the call or weren't listening if you were. The second question was to Fred asking if we should fire Dick. Several callers said that Fred should be getting the bulk of the carries because ML wasn't getting it done. One caller asked if the Bills lack in conditioning since they always looked gassed in the 4th quarter. And one person suggested a new strength coach because of too many injuries. Of course you had your ball washer fans too, but a lot fans didn't pull any punches. It's just too bad they had 2 guys who aren't part of the problems. Would be nice to get Dick or Trent on one of these.

Anyway, now you can get back to your whining shenanigans.