Proof Bills fans have hit their limit

What struck me about the Texans game was how little booing there was. It's as if fans have just given up getting angry over this team. We suck, we know it, what else is new? When the Texans got their 2nd TD people just silently headed for the exits. It took ten years but Bills fans are finally numb to the horror.

PTR

He' right. There was not much booing. Just pathetic laughter. It's gotten that bad. Oh and the occasional chant of "You suck, Dick!"

I decided to go with the "FU JAURON!" as I headed for the lot early in the 4th quarter. For a couple minutes I was pretty pissed and had visions of running onto the field and laying out Jauron on the sideline. Then I asked myself "are you really surprised?". Then I remembered I had plenty of beer left in the lot. Guess about 40,000 had the same thoughts as I did.

I watched the game on TV. But as soon the Texans scored the go ahead TD and got the 2 point conversion I shut it off. I mean I knew the game was over right there.

Ditto.

No boos or cussing, no show of passion. Just changed the channel..

They're disgracing themselves enough for everybody, me thinks.

You know what I would love to see. I'd love to see the Ralph sold out with 75,000 fan and have it be completely quite. Can you imagine how weird that would look on national television. To have your stadium packed for a home game and have no one cheering, booing or doing anything. Just sitting there................