Fire Juron at the begining of the bye

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on your side, dummy. What are you doing here? Is this some sort of mind game?

My apologies. Not a mind game- a brain fart by me. I see it was "nucci" who took offense to my initial post- not you. Sorry for giving you a hard time!

Well now. I was just saying that this loss was caused by the way our O-line and QB played than Jauron.

And yet, with his amount of roster control/management after 4 seasons, DJ should be expected to have built a team close to what he wants/needs to run his scheme. DJ's scheme is Uninspired / Second Half Collapse.

That is part of the head coach's job description --- to gather players, use in a combination of their abilities and your plan. He's totally failed in that regard.

Every Coach in the NFL drafts and picks up "his-type of players" Jauron is no different. Problem is, Tricky Dick is a lifeless corpse and for the most part the Bills follow suit. T.Edwards and K.Ellison are two glowing examples.

Fire Jauron and bring in Marty Schotenhiemer.

Noodle arm Fitz too

Every Coach in the NFL drafts and picks up "his-type of players" Jauron is no different. Problem is, Tricky Dick is a lifeless corpse and for the most part the Bills follow suit. T.Edwards and K.Ellison are two glowing examples.

Fire Jauron and bring in Marty Schotenhiemer.

Jauron's type of QB's may be intelligent but lack the ability...Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Columbia -type QB'S...

And yet, with his amount of roster control/management after 4 seasons, DJ should be expected to have built a team close to what he wants/needs to run his scheme. DJ's scheme is Uninspired / Second Half Collapse.

That is part of the head coach's job description --- to gather players, use in a combination of their abilities and your plan. He's totally failed in that regard.

Its not only Jauron. Marv is at fault for a lot of the poor roster building.

I just wanted to be the first to post this after the game. I think this is really the only chance at saving the season. I like DJ. I just think he has taken this team as far as he can.

As far as he can? Man, he took this team as far as he could his FIRST season.

As much as I hope he is fired this week, won't happen. And I am kinda skeptical

he's canned after this season.